A proposition

Hi everybody! I hope you enjoyed the last chapter.

As you know, this season is coming to an end (only three chapters left before the next one!). And readers who have been here for a while will know that at the end of seasons I post a note asking for feedback and if there's anything you'd like to be changed or improved (apart from my abysmal upload schedule lol).

Well, this time I had the idea to do something different.

Forgive me if you don't feel the same way, but I like to think of you all as friends. And I found myself thinking one day that I'd love to just play Among Us or Mario Kart together. And then I thought, well why not? I could just post a code on my profile and we'd all play together.

But then I'd feel bad for the people who couldn't play if they wanted to.

So my next thought was to stream it for those people. I researched streaming and found out to do that you needed some thing that cost $400? I don't know. Technology and I are not friends.

But before disappointment could fully consume me, I had another idea.

Let's just have a stream that's just like we're hanging out!

We can talk about anime and books and writing. If any of you are writers then we can share writing tips. If there's a game you know that would work, then we could all play. I can give you a sneak peak of the next chapter and answer any questions you have about my story you have (because, let's be real, it's far from perfect). Platform-wise it would probably be on YouTube because I'm more familiar with it.

Last time, I did a Q&A which was really just for myself. So this time I wanted to do something for you all.

So this will only happen if it's something YOU want.

If you don't want it, that's perfectly okay. Seriously. Just let me know.

Um yeah that's it.

If this does end up happening, I look forward to meeting you all.

And if not, well, you'll just have to accept my love and thanks through notes at the end of chapters.