The Q&A

Thank you for asking questions. I'm happy I got to try one of these. 

@mochibear04 asked 'what is your favourite flavour of ice cream? I love mint.'

Mint ice cream is amazing! My favourite is bubblegum. Especially when it's pink 💕🎀🌸

@SakuraYagi asked 'how tall are you? I'm 5'8.'

Lol I'm not 100% sure but my sister estimates 5'7. Fun fact: I'm the tallest in my family but the shortest of my friends 😆

@Soft1Melody asked 'what's your favourite anime/manga? Mine is Seven Deadly Sins or Fullmetal Alchemist.'

Asking the hard question I see. 🤔 I guess I'd have to pick Ouran Highschool Host Club or Fruits Basket because they are the first ones I read. Tbh, I've never read or watched Fullmetal Alchemist. I'm guessing you'd recommend that I do?

@Andreamariecm asked 'Favourite song? Mine is Married in Vegas by the Vamps.'

Another hard question!

First of all, I listened to that song as I wrote this and it's so good? That piano riff (part? line?) is gonna be stuck in my head all day. Also, music-video-wise I want all of their jackets. Especially the drummer's 🤩

Anyway, my favourite song would have to be Come with me by Chxrlotte lol just because it always reminds me of this story. Maybe that's a bit bigheaded of me, but the song always makes me happy.

If anyone wants, please send in more song recommendations! I love listening to new songs and genres 🎵

@LocallyLost asked 'How long does it usually take to create chapters?'

Clearly the hardest question of them all. Um, technically it should take two days? To write and edit. While I have classes, I write on Saturday and Sunday evenings and do a cheeky edit before uploading on Monday. (I say cheeky edit because I always find mistakes after uploading. There's one chapter where I put 'wear' instead of 'where' and when I realised I wanted to eat my head. It's still there btw. If you find it, you can comment your favourite emoji and we will both know.) When I first started uploading, I think I uploaded every second day because it was mid-semester break but then uni started again and it went downhill. There have been a few times (and by 'a few' I mean, like, two) when I finished the chapter before the Monday upload because I was excited to write that bit.

Saying all this to you all at the start of summer holidays is kind of iffy because now technically I can write whenever so there should be new chapters every two days right? And last summer I uploaded like twice?? I'm the worst. I hate summer so much! Any time it gets above 25 I turn into a useless, angry lump. And summer can get above 40! (Literally we moved house once when it was 46.)

That being said, I would like to try and keep the weekly uploads going. It's not a promise. But I want to try and be better.

Sorry for the really long answer lol.

So that's it! Um, I probably won't do a special one again like this, but never be afraid to ask a question. I'll just answer it in the comments.

Thank you so much for being patient as I worked through my assignments! Seeing the notifications come through kept me going 💕 I appreciate you all so much 💕💕