How they react to your stimming/tics (ipliers)

(A/N)-- the song really has nothing to do with this chapter, but since i couldn't think of another song i chose this one cause it always makes me happy stim lol

for those who don't know, here's the definition of stimming from Wikipedia: Self-stimulatory behavior, also known as stimming and self-stimulation, is the repetition of physical movements, sounds, words, or moving objects...Stimming behaviors can consist of tactile, visual, auditory, olfactory, and stimming (which pertains to ). Some common examples of stimming (sometimes called stims) include hand flapping, clapping, rocking, excessive or hard blinking, pacing, head banging, repeating noises or words, snapping fingers, and spinning objects. 

additionally, here is the definition of a tic, also from wikipedia: A tic is a sudden, repetitive, nonrhythmic motor movement or vocalization involving discrete muscle groups. Tics can be invisible to the observer, such as abdominal tensing or toe crunching. Common motor and phonic tics are, respectively, eye blinking and throat clearing. Motor tics are movement-based tics affecting discrete muscle groups. Phonic tics are involuntary sounds produced by moving air through the nose, mouth, or throat. They may be alternately referred to as verbal tics or vocal tics, but most diagnosticians prefer the term phonic tics to reflect the notion that the are not involved in all tics that produce sound.

if you want to do further reading to better understand, here are the links- (1) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tic (2) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stimming

i'd also like to put out a disclaimer that i stim but do not tic, so anything i write about tics is based on research and not personal experience. anyway that's enough outta me let's get into it lol-

Dark: honestly he can get a bit annoyed by it at times. if you sing, hum, or don't make noise when you stim/tic he won't care for the most part, but if you're loud and/or your stims/tics are infrequent (ie, not a steady rhythm such a clock ticking or metronome), he might have to step out or put on some headphones. he'd never make you feel bad for it on purpose, though. in fact, if you hum or sing he might hum along with you!

Wilford: literally just copies what you're doing. he doesn't like to sit still so sometimes he'll bounce, shuffle his feet, or bounce his leg/tap his toes. if he sees you snapping, repeating a word/phrase, or anything else like that he'll start to as well. here's an example (using a word that i like to say cause i just think its fun lol)-

(y/n): peaches peaches peaches-

Wilford: peaches?

(y/n): ah sorry, i was just stimming/ticcing. i didn't mean to bug y-

Wilford: hey that's a good word, i like it! peaches!

(y/n): peaches?

Wilford: peaches!!!

Wilford and (y/n): peaches peaches peaches p-

Google: since he's the literal embodiment of the internet, he understands stimming/tics and why they happen. he's indifferent towards it for the most part, unless you accidentally hit him lol.

Bing: like google, he understands your stims/tics and won't be mean to you for them. in addition, if you have echolalia (repeating a word/phrase) he'll try to get you to start saying memes. if you bounce, he'll sometimes grab your hands and bounce as well. "boing boing boing bo-"

Bim: he loves you just the way you are ofc, but if you have a singing or humming stim/tic, he'll love you even more. this man loves to sing so if he knows the song he'll go straight into harmonizing with you. he actually stims a bit himself, albeit mildly. he'll sometimes flap his hands or click a pen. and if you have echolalia and end up saying one of his catchphrases, he'll go all heart eyes on you.

Dr. iplier: obviously, he's a doctor. he knows what's up so he'll never make you feel bad for stimming/ticcing. if you're the kind of person who needs fidget/stim toys he'll be sure to get some for you. sometimes when he comes back from the store he'll quietly hand you a new fidget toy and say that he saw it and thought of you.

King of the squirrels: same hat babey!! he tactile stims by petting his squirrels and auditory stims by imitating their chittering noises. your stimming/tics make him want to stim as well so be prepared for that lol. if you tactile stim too he'll happily let you pet one of his squirrels.

Eric derekson: he doesn't stim per se, but he self soothes by fiddling with his yellow handkerchief. he would never make you feel bad for stimming/ticcing. after all, you tolerate his stutter and anxious mannerisms, it's the least he can do. this little guy loves you no matter what. :)

yancy: the first time you stim/tic around him he'll be a little concerned. "hey babydoll, youse okay?" but when you explain it to him he'll be just fine with it. if you're in prison with him he'll do his best to get you fidget toys and/or places to stim/tic safely. and like bim, if you have a singing or humming tic, this man will love it.

illinois: as long as it doesn't interfere with his adventuring he doesn't mind a bit. being the type of dude that he is he'll probably come up with cheesy pick up lines based on your stims/tics. for example, if you yell a word/phrase, he'll sometimes say "well, i was hoping you'd yell my name later, darlin'." cuz thats just how he be lmao

captain magnum: similar to illinois. he doesn't mind at all as long as your stims/tics don't put you or the crew in danger. and, y'know, he's a pirate. he's out on the open sea a lot. he gets needing to do something to pass the time. he's not gonna fault you for that. for him and some of the crew, it's sea shanties, but for you it's your stims/tics and that's fine by him. 

yan: they love their senpai no matter what. they'll do everything they can to make you feel safe and able to stim/tic as you please. and if anyone makes fun of you for it, they'll have a katana in their gut faster than you can look up. and yan will absolutely spoil you with all the fidget toys they can find.