Stupid Computer! | Anti x Reader

some stuff before we begin: (yt/n)+youtube name, (f/g)= favorite game, (f/m)= favorite movie.

(y/n)'s POV

i walk into my recording room and boot up my pc. it's time to record the videos for the day, so i set up the camera and make sure the lighting looks just right. turning on the camera and opening up the game, i begin my intro. "Hey everyone! it's me, (yt/n), and welcome to my playthrough of (f/g)! jacksepticeye played this recently, so i just had to try it out. that anti jumpscare in the middle was so cool! but that isn't important right now, let's get into it!" i pick up my controller and adjust the volume. looking at the scenery of the game, i smile. 

"okay, wow! i really like the sound design. the noises feel really close!" i say to the camera. just as i'm about to exit the room i'm in, the screen flickers for a moment and then goes black. 

"wow, this didn't happen when jack played. ooh! did i find a secret?" i hear a quiet laugh in my headphones. 

"N̶o̷, t̶h̵i̶s̵ ̷i̷s̴ ̶s̴o̵ ̶m̶u̶c̵h̶ ̸m̸o̷r̶e̴ ̷i̴n̷t̶e̴r̸e̶s̴t̸i̵n̸g.

i jump back in surprise. "whoa, this is so weird, it understood what i said. is it a hacker or something?" i say nervously. 

"n̴o̸t̶ ̷q̸u̶i̵t̵e̶,̷ ̸s̸w̵e̸e̸t̴h̷e̶a̷r̵t̷.~" the voice whispers in my ear. i shiver involuntarily. why does that voice sound so familiar? 

i stop the recording and turn off the webcam. i try to start the game up again, but i can't seem to find a way to continue, so i try to close out of the window. suddenly, the screen starts glitching all over the place. then i hear the laugh in my ears again, louder and more crazy sounding this time. 

"okay, what's going on, who are you?" my computer flickers red for a moment before displaying a string of binary code. 

"01000001 01101110 01110100 01101001 01110011 01100101 01110000 01110100 01101001 01100011 01100101 01111001 01100101." 

i sigh in frustration and shut off the computer, updating my twitter to tell everyone about the weird computer glitch. 

---Time skip to 3 in the morning---

My lights in the recording room turn on suddenly, waking me up. i get out of bed and walk slowly to the room, grabbing a bedside lamp as defense. i fling the door open, only to see...uh, nothing. there is nobody in the room. 

my pc somehow turned on again though, so i shut off the light and go to unplug the computer, but that same voice from earlier today laughs again. the screen goes black and white with static before a blurry face comes into focus. 

"what the hell?" i mutter to myself. then, a hand reaches out of my computer and tries to grab me by the shirt. 

i throw the lamp at it, and hear someone go "h̶͉̄e̷̞͔̕y̵!" from the other side of the screen. 

the person continues climbing out of the screen, and i take the opportunity to close the door and run into the kitchen. i grab a knife and hide behind the counter, listening for sounds. i hear a thump from another room, and my door slowly creaking open. i hear the laugh again, but this time, it's in my living room. 

"you can't hide forever sweetheart~" 

the voice has lost all glitchiness, and now that i hear it clearer, it sounds....Irish? i peek out from my hiding spot, only to come face-to-face with Antisepticeye laying on my counter-top.