(A/N)--PLEASE READ!

so, i have three things that i want to talk about, read them all, if you would.

1: five. thousand. reads. holy shit. when i hit 1k, i almost exploded with happiness, so you can imagine how freaked out i am right now. i'm not good at emotional crap, so i'll just say thank you for sticking with my dorky self long enough to make this happen.

2. i think i might change my @ soon, because i'm not so much of an undertale stan anymore. (still love the game tho.) anyways, be on the lookout for that. it'll be related to the ipliers and septiceyes, i just haven't figured out what it is yet. so, if you didn't already, you might wanna add my book to a reading list just so you don't lose it.

(note-i'm so paranoid that my parents will find my wattpad account right now, despite the fact that it's literally 3 in the fucking morning and i'm sitting alone, in the dark, with incognito mode on.)

3: and now for my most important announcement. i've decided that it's finally time for me to come out. if not to my family, than to you internet strangers. so...i'm asexual. i didn't really want to tell my parents because they barley understand the fact that i don't want to have any kids, much less the fact that i don't want sex at all. i still want a relationship though, which i understand will be hard, seeing as most people think relationships and sex go hand-in-hand, but they don't. anyway, thanks for listening to me rant. i won't bug y'all anymore. bye.

love, the author formerly known as fell. <3