Panic | Eric Derekson x child! reader x Googleplier

(A/N)--tw for panic attacks. this is based on something that happened to me at school a while ago.

(y/n)'s POV

it's been a really bad day for me. first, i got a whole bunch of math homework that i don't understand at all, then i found out that i got a horrible grade on my assignment for English class, and now to top it all off, i found out a few minutes ago that i have to design a website for computer class. i don't even know how to code, much less make an entire website, but does my teacher care? of course not.

my anxiety has been building up all day. it's just been one thing after the other, and i've had to bottle up all my emotions, which totally sucks, because it's only making me feel worse. i get my stuff out of my locker and start to walk to my next class. it's then that i realize that the hallways seem a lot more crowded than normal. more than that, it seems that everything is louder somehow. 

out of nowhere, i get a sinking feeling, like fear and dread coursing through my veins and consuming me whole. my breathing quickens. i try to stay close to the wall, but i'm getting pushed around by the crowd. i start to look around for someplace, anyplace where i can be alone. 

the bathrooms.

i run there as fast as i can, bumping into people on the way. i can feel them looking at me. after what seems like forever, i finally arrive at the bathroom door. i run into one of the stalls, closing the door and trying to calm myself down. of course, it doesn't work. in fact, the panic only gets worse. tears pool in my eyes as i try desperately to keep quiet. 

it's then that i remember my phone, which is in my hoodie pocket. quickly, i take it out and dial the first number in my contacts. Bing.

he answers almost instantly, a hint of concern in his voice. "Hey lil' dude, what's goin' on?"

"B-bing? i n-need to come home."

He goes quiet for a second, and i can tell that he's worried about me. 

"just hold on, kiddo. i can't pick you up because i'm at work, but i'll call the office and tell them that i'm sending someone to get you, okay?"

"o-okay, thank you."

i hang up the phone.

--later--

i managed to calm myself down enough to pack my stuff up and get it out of my locker, so all i have to do now is wait by the entrance. i decide to listen to some music while i wait to be picked up. it seems i don't have to wait for long, because a few minutes after i put my headphones on, a van drives up to the school and the window rolls down to reveal a concerned looking Google, along with Eric in the passenger seat. 

i get up from my spot and walk over to the van, opening the door and climbing in. i curl up in the backseat and stare out the window.

when we get home, Google takes my hand and leads me to the couch. i plop down and wrap myself in the fluffiest blanket i can get my hands on. google immediately sits to the right of me, and Eric deliberates for a few seconds before sitting to my left.

"(y/n), do you mind telling us what happened at school? when Bing called he simply told us we needed to pick you up and negated to explain the situation to us.

i look at Google and Eric and take a deep breath.

"i had a p-panic attack. everything was just s-so stressful and i couldn't take it anymore..."

"oh, little one. i'm sorry you had to experience that. i know that those types of situations can be very frightening to humans." Google says softly.

Eric looks down at his feet and takes his handkerchief out of his pocket, running it through his hands.

"Um...i h-have panic attacks too...m-mostly when i'm feeling o-overwhelmed or scared, so i know how y-you're feeling."

i smile a little. "thanks guys..."

"is there anything we can do to help you feel better?"

"do you think we could just watch movies together?"

"of course, little one."

half an hour later, i'm comfortably nestled into the blankets, my head resting on eric's shoulder and google's hand in mine.