WTF? | all septiceyes x reader

(y/n)'s POV

I'm getting ready to go to bed when i hear the sound of my ringtone. I run into the next room to get my phone, and i find it just in time, and i answer the call to hear the familiar voice of my friend jack. 

"(y/n)! you need to get over here right now!" he says in a panicked tone. 

i make a confused noise. "what? but it's literally ten o clock at night!" 

suddenly, i hear a crash from the other end of the line, and then someone yelling. "oh, shit! listen, i gotta go, just...please come over, okay?" 

and with that, he hangs up. i sigh and decide to just go right over, not even bothering to change into normal clothes. i grab my keys off the counter and get into my car. i drive to jack's house, and when i get there i knock on the door. jack answers the door in three seconds flat. 

"oh thank god, you actually came." 

i nod, annoyed. "this had better be good, i'm fucking tired." 

jack steps to the side so that i can witness the chaos ensuing inside. i don't know what i was expecting, but it certainly wasn't this. i look around and see a bunch  of people that look exactly like him in the house. i turn to jack, slightly freaking out. 

"what the fuck is going on?" jack shrugs. 

"it's a long story, but basically i have some egos that i invented, and for some fuckin' reason they all showed up at my house and are runnin' around like they own the place!" 

i shake my head in disbelief and we step inside. nobody seems to notice us, so i survey the situation. a superhero twirls jack's couch like it's a basketball, a man in a cat mask is trying (and failing) to do card tricks, a doctor and a dapper looking guy are having a conversation, a man with a baseball cap is trying (and failing) to shoot people with a Nerf gun, and a glitchy dude looks to be threatening a zombie in the corner. oh boy, this could go to shit really fast. i turn to jack. 

"what exactly do you want me to do about this?" 

"i don't know!" he yells.

 unfortunately, the loud noise makes all the egos turn their heads and look at us, which causes me to hide behind jack. we stand there in complete silence before jack clears his throat.

"well, now would probably be a good time to introduce you to everyone." he says to me. 

when jack has explained the situation to his egos, they all decide that they want to meet me for some reason. soon enough, i'm standing in the middle of the living room with all of the egos around me. 

(A/N)-- i'm gonna do a choose your own story with all of the egos now, so just pick your favorite ego or something. or read them all, i don't care.

Anti ending: The glitchy guy stands up and walks over to me confidently. he notices my uneasiness and smirks, which makes me feel like a threatened rabbit. "H̷̝̰̆e̴̯̅͆y̵̬̰̚͠a̸̝̟͝ ̶̼̲̄b̷̼͆͝e̵͕̝̾ȁ̵͕̐u̷̫̠͋t̵̗̊̒ḯ̷͙̟f̶̺̽uļ̷̰̊~̴̦͓̍̓ ̷̬͂į̵̖̌̓m̷͚̀̿ ̶̯̺̐͠a̶̖̓́ñ̷̤͔̋t̶̥̩̓͑į̷̮̃͑.̵̪̒̊" he says, i realize he's flirting with me, and i blush. "h-hi, i'm (y/n)." i reply quietly. anti smiles for real and shakes my hand.

Chase ending: I walk over to the man with the baseball cap to introduce myself. "hey, i'm (y/n)!" i exclaim. he looks surprised that i'm talking to him, and he grins. "hi bro, my name's chase!" he says happily. instead of going for a handshake, he gives me a highfive.

Jackieboy man ending: The superhero bounds up to me and tries to do a flip, but he falls on his face. i run over to him. "oh my god, are you ok?" i ask. the superhero stands up and nods. "it'll take a lot more than a fall to incapacitate jackieboy man!" i laugh and Jackie does too, until we're both cracking up.

Marvin ending: i'm about to get up, but then the dude in the cat mask literally appears in front of me. i jump back in surprise. "greetings! i am Marvin the magnificent! what's your name?" snickering, i nod to the magician. "(y/n)." i say. i hold out my hand and he shakes it. when he lets go, i find a blue rose in my palm.

Schneeplestien ending: The doctor walks up to me and shakes my hand. "hello, i am Dr. Henrik Von Schneeplestien. who might you be?" he asks politely. "i'm (y/n)." i say. Henrik blushes when i talk to him, but he tries to hide it. "that is a very beautiful name." he says shyly.

Jameson Jackson ending: the dapper man walks over to me, takes my hand in his, and kisses it like in an old movie. then he takes a note pad, writes something on it, and hands it to me. "heya sport! the name's Jameson Jackson, but you can call me JJ for short." I nod to him, and he smiles at me.

Robbie ending: The zombie shuffles up to me awkwardly. he looks a bit scary, but i stand my ground. "you...be robbie's friend?" he asks innocently. my heart nearly melts at his adorableness."yeah, we c-could be friends if you want." robbie gives the cutest smile i've ever seen and hugs me.