Train cars | artiplier x reader

your POV

you might wonder why a totally regular person is sneaking out of the house on a (work/school) night. well, you could say i have a hobby, and it's not entirely...legal. I'm a graffiti artist, and i love the thrill of waking up at 3:00 in the morning to tag things. as soon as i hear my housemate snoring from their room, i start my escape. 

first, i change into comfortable clothes. Then, i grab my backpack full of spray paints and markers. i open my bedroom window and throw the bag down to the ground. i climb out and slide down the slope of the roof. i grab a tree branch and carefully lower myself to the ground. the streetlamps give me enough light, so i don't bring a flashlight.  i walk down the empty street, sticking to the shadows. i walk down an alleyway and climb onto the dumpster. i can get to the roof of the old warehouse, and i hoist myself up. on the other side of this building is the train station. 

jumping over a fence, minding the barbed wire at the top, i arrive at my destination. i look around at the familiar line of train cars stretching into infinity. i run down the line until i see a car that's relatively clean. snickering, i unzip my backpack and begin. it takes a while to get it just right, especially since i have to look around every time i hear a noise. finally, i finish my masterpiece. 

i'm packing up my paints when i hear footsteps behind me. in one swift motion, i throw my backpack over the car and slip underneath. the footsteps slow and for a moment, i think I've been found out. i carefully peek around the car and see a guy in a beret just staring at my art with a goofy grin on his face. i tilt my head to the side to get a better look. the guy writes something in a notebook and continues to stare. then he looks around and i hide to avoid his gaze. i guess i made a small noise, because he gets really quiet. 

"who's that? i know your'e out here." he says aggressively. 

i climb out from  under the car and stand up, taking my backpack with me. The guy looks me up and down threateningly and i shrink back a little. 

"what are you doing here?

i sigh and decide to just admit it. "i just finished painting that train car." 

the guy looks at me in surprise, stepping back a little. "whoa, you did that? it's amazing!" he exclaims. i smile and puff out my chest at the compliment. 

"my name's artiplier, but you can just call me art." he says with a smile. he holds out his hand and i shake it. 

"well, i'm (y/n). maybe i'll see you around. hey, we could meet here tomorrow night if you like. maybe bring some of your own paints if you're feelin' up to it." 

art nods enthusiastically and takes out his phone. "hey, could i get your number?"  

i let out a laugh and write my number on his hand. "i gotta go now, bye art~" i say, elbowing him playfully. he blushes and waves awkwardly as i walk away.