Nothing stays the same | All ipliers x reader

(A/N)-- just so you know, this fic takes place over a whole lifetime so...yeah, there's probably gonna be a lot of flash-forwards. also, it's kind of based on the song up there. 

8 year old (y/n)'s POV

"dad, can i please go out and play?" i ask politely. he doesn't say anything, but he flicks his wrist, signalling that i can leave. he doesn't usually care, but i always ask anyway. i cheer and sprint out the door. i'm glad that all my friends live so close to me. I run out into the street and take the shortcut through the woods to dark's house. i pound on the door and he answers it in a heartbeat. "assemble the team!" i say. he nods and runs to the right while i go to the left. we always do it this way, since i live closest to dark, i always go to his house when i want all of our friends to get together. then we both head in different directions to the other's houses. soon enough, i've knocked on all the doors i have to, and the author, yandere, art, google, William, and king are running behind me to our designated meeting place, which is a big tree in a valley. when we get there, we all sit down to catch our breath and wait for the other half of our so called "team". when dark and the rest got there, we played around in the fields for hours.

15 year old (y/n)'s POV

i'm bored tonight, so i decide to sneak out with my friends. i call dark, who says he'll tell all the others while i gather stuff and walk to the meeting place. the others are all waiting for me, and i take off my backpack. "hey, what'cha got in there bruh?" bing asks me. i dramatically unzip the bag, revealing some beers that i stole from the garage. everyone grins, and a few hours later, we're all buzzed. after laying around for a few minutes, i see a light coming from the forest. i reach out my arm and smack the closest person, who turns out to be is chef. "hey, what's that?" i slur. chef sits bolt upright and looks around. "oh shit, it's the cops! come on, we gotta go!" he whisper-yells. at that, everyone stands up and runs as fast as they can. the cops chase us for awhile, but we eventually lose them in the fields. "that was a close one, but what do we do now?" silver asks. i smirk and mutter "well...i didn't drop the beer." 

25 year old (y/n)'s POV

"i don't know (y/n), maybe it's not such a good idea to come back, things have been...different since you left."

"c'mon dark, i'm really looking forward to this."

"fine, just don't say i didn't warn you."

i hang up the phone sadly and continue to pack up my stuff. dark already told me that william and the author have changed and that google and yan are a little unhinged, but that doesn't stop me from wanting to see everyone. i get into my car and start the long drive back home.