Home for the holidays | iplier egos x Child! Reader (Part 2)

(A/N)-- you call the egos either Mr, Uncle, or just their regular names. also, there's a new ego named eric derekson so he's in this now.

ten days before Christmas

(y/n)'s POV

Everyone seems to be losing their minds. i don't know what the big deal is, but then again, back at the adoption agency they could never afford to have Christmas because it was too expensive for everyone to have a present. maybe i've missed out on something, i don't know. i barley knew what Christmas was, anyway, so i didn't mind. but now that i've been adopted, everyone wants to make sure i have the best Christmas in history.

and that brings me to right now. Uncle Wilford and Bing are basically throwing a tree into the house while Mr. Google and Mr. Dark are carrying big boxes of ornaments into the living room. i'm just watching them. 

"can we get a some help over here, little dude?" Bing asks. i nod and walk over, helping him and uncle Wilford.

"i don't see why you guys make such a big deal out of this christmas stuff." i say as i try to keep the giant tree from falling. 

"of course we make a big deal of it, It's the best holiday in the universe!" exclaims Bing.

I just smile and continue helping with the tree.

five days before Christmas

Me, the Jims, Bim, King, uncle Wilford, and uncle Eric all made cookies. like, a boatload of cookies. it was pretty fun. but there's no way we can eat all of them by ourselves, so i'm running around the house asking if anyone wants any.

"Hey Mr. Host, do you want some-" before i can finish my sentence, he picks me up and moves me about three feet to the left. at that exact moment, yan comes tearing through the room, sword in hand. 

"oh, thanks for saving my life."

"the host tells (y/n) that it was no problem, and then answers the question he knows they were going to ask by saying-yes, he would like a cookie." 

He then takes a cookie from me and sends me on my way. a few minutes later, everyone has a cookie and we're all sitting and admiring the christmas tree, which i helped decorate, by the way.

Christmas eve

I wasn't so sure about christmas at first, but now that i see how happy it makes everyone, i can't help but feel excited. smiling, i walk downstairs and i'm greeted by the sight of my everyone running around trying to get ready. well, almost everyone. mr. Google is standing in the corner, watching everybody.

i walk over to him and tug on his hand. he looks down at me with a blank expression on his face.

"What is it, little one? do you require assistance?" he asks. 

"no, i was just wondering why you're not hanging out with the others." 

"i see no need to. they all seem to be alright without me."

i frown and look over to everyone else.

"well, if you don't wanna talk to them, can you keep me company?"

"of course, what would you like to do?"

"i just wanna sit and talk."

mr. google obliges, and a minute later, i'm sitting on the couch chatting with him, my head resting on his shoulder. it's almost time for bed, so i'm getting sleepy. eventually, i just stop talking and hug mr. google, drifting off to sleep.

Christmas day

i wake up at around four in the morning. the first thing i see is the multicolored lights from the christmas tree, and the second is everyone curled up on the couch, fast asleep. i laugh softly and let myself fall asleep once again.