Ashes | All ipliers x reader

(A/N)--  cameraman jim will be referred to as jimmy, and microphone jim will just be jim. also, DEATH WARNING: yo fam this is based on the end of infinity war so like half of the dudes are gonna die. look out for that shit. sorry.

(y/n)'s POV

I was talking to google when it happened. we were discussing one thing or another. i don't remember now, not that it matters anymore. what i do remember was hearing some clattering noises from the kitchen. i decided to go check it out, but when i walked into the room, my heart started pounding with the kind of panic that seemed to consume me whole. right in the middle of the kitchen was yan, kneeling on the ground and looking at his hands, which seemed to be disappearing. i ran over to him, trying to stay calm.

"yan, what happened?!"  

"I d-don't know! please, please help...i d-don't know what's going on, i-!" 

"just hold on, i'll find a way to help."

i hugged yan quickly and ran from room to room, looking for someone, anyone. out of the corner of my eye, i spotted dark. without saying anything, i grabbed his arm and dragged him into the kitchen. he was about to question me, but then he looked to the middle of the room where yan was. at this point, he was almost entirely gone, and the last i saw of him was the pleading look in his brown eyes. dark gasped to my left, and he immediately called everyone else into the kitchen.

google was the first to arrive, seeing as he was in the next room over. then came the others, walking in from their offices or the living room. when they all arrived, the only thing that was left of yan was a pile of ashes scattered across the floor.

"Dark, what's this about?" wil asked. "I don't know, yan just...disappeared." he replied in a panicked tone. 

"what do you mean he disappeared? that doesn't even make sense!" Wil said. 

"host doesn't wish to alarm you all, but something is happening to Bing." 

We all turned around, and sure enough, the thing was happening to Bing too. at first he just stared at the parts of him that were disappearing, but then he faced the rest of us. 

"google? what's happening to me?" he asked the other android. 

"i....i don't know. i don't know! god, how could i not know?! i'm supposed to have answers, i'm supposed to know how to save you! a-all of you, i c-can't..."

Google rushed to Bing's side and embraced him so tightly that if he were human, his bones would have cracked.

"Bing...i'm so sorry."

and then he was gone. google's eyes widened and flashed with color as he tried to process everything, but he couldn't find a logical reason for what had just happened. that was the only time i'd ever seen him cry. after that, it was only a matter of time until the others disappeared, so we just waited. it didn't take long for the next person to go.

"Guys, it's happening to Jimmy too!" Jim yelled frantically. Silver was about to run over and help him, but then he started disappearing too. at that point, i couldn't look anymore, so i clung to Wilford and buried my face in his shirt. 

the next few minutes were complete torture, having to listen to my friends disappearing and the others trying to figure out what was happening. when i opened my eyes, ash was swirling around the room, and the only people that were left were me, Dark, Wilford, google, Host, light, and Jim.  We all just walked into the living room and stood there in silence before i finally suggested that we call the septics to see if they were okay. 

i picked up my phone and dialed Marvin. thankfully, he answered.

"thank god you're ok!"

"yeah, i'm fine, but the others..."

"it happened to you too?"

"yeah, all that's left of us are me, Jackie, jameson, and Robbie."

"oh Marv, i'm so sorry."

"i'm fine. Not right now, but i will be once I figure this out. I have to. for them."

(A/N)-- just so you know, i'll probz make a really fluffy part two so that i can make up for all this angst. 

Alive: (y/n), dark, wil, host, jim, google, light, marvin, jackieboy man, jameson, robbie.

Dead: Bim, KOTS, Jimmy,bing, Dr. iplier, ed, Silver, Yan, glitch, Anti, Schneep, Chase, Bingsepticeye.

Question of the day: on a scale of one to ten, how mad/sad  are you right now?