Welcome home | All Egos x Reader (part 2)

(y/n)'s POV

after standing outside and staring at all the strange looking guys for a few minutes, the man wearing a cat mask invites me in. i step inside the house cautiously and just stand there, looking around. a monochrome guy wearing a suit walks up to me and i shrink back in fear. 

"stay here while the others and i...discuss your circumstances." he tells me. i nod and all the guys walk into a separate room and close the door behind them. i can hear muffled voices, but i still can't tell what anyone is saying, which makes me nervous. after about ten minutes of pacing around the room, the guy in the suit opens the door, beckoning me over to him.

"follow me." he says firmly. i do as he says and trail behind him quietly. he takes me to what looks like a meeting room of some sort. i look around, seeing all the other guys in their own personal chairs. a few of them wave at me, and i smile nervously. the guy in the suit grabs my wrist suddenly and drags me to a spot in the middle of the room.

"Stand here and wait." he says. i nod and do as he says. i stand there for a few seconds before the floor around me starts to glow with a (f/c) light. i look around, kind of freaking out, but the others seem to be calm. 

"they're one of us?" asks a guy in a cat mask.

"so it would seem."