a short thing i wrote for tumblr

(inspired by the pic above)

One of the only things that motivated Darkiplier to get up in the morning was coffee. Well, that and the fact that the others would almost certainly destroy the house without his presence, but mostly coffee.

On this particular morning, Dark had woken up a bit later than usual, so he didn't bother with his suit, instead opting to put on a bathrobe. He walked out of his room and into the kitchen, only to be greeted with the sight of wilford and the jims doing what seemed to be a choreographed dance sequence on top of the counter. he didn't even want to ask.

"Wilford, if you would be so kind as to move your little musical number elsewhere, that would be greatly appreciated," he said with an exasperated sigh.

Wilford huffed and jumped off the counter, the jims trailing close behind him. dark watched them retreat with a satisfied smirk and then turned his attention to the coffeepot. luckily for him, Bim had already made coffee before going to work, and there was still some left.

Dark poured himself a cup and then strolled into the living room. he was planning to sit down and relax, but it seemed that Wilford and the Jims had followed his instructions and had moved their routine the couch, this time with bing as a backup dancer.

"...?"