Emotion | Googleplier x reader

(A/N)-- the reader has astraphobia, or the irrational fear of thunder. it'll make sense later just get on with it.

(y/n)'s POV

i walk into my living room, looking for something to do. i'm sooo bored. it's been cloudy and cold all day, so i've just been browsing the internet , along with eating snack. i hear my text tone play from my room. i check my phone to see a message from google. 

Googs: (y/n), Wilford and king of the squirrels wanted me to notify you that we are having a movie night and they wanted me to ask you if you would like to attend.

Me: Yeah, what time?

Googs: according to my calendar, the event will take place at 7:30 PM. however, you may arrive before then if it is more convenient for you.

Me: Thanks! i'll bring snacks. <3

Googs: what was the purpose of the heart Emoticon?

Me: see you soon.

Googs: you didn't answer my question.

I snicker and shut off my phone. for a guy that has the entire internet inside of him, he can be pretty clueless sometimes. the truth is, i've liked him ever since i first met him last year. i was in the workshop at mark's house, checking out all the weird stuff in there. they actually have some really great equipment in there. metal, motors, a welding station, even a computer for programming. 

Flashback: mark had told me about Google, and said that the android had requested the workshop to be built. it seemed like Google had been busy, because there were already several working machines in a box. there was a small robot on a table in the corner, and i walked over to check it out. just as i was about to touch it, google showed up in the doorway.

 "hello, may i ask what you are doing here?" 

i was initially surprised by the android and jumped about a foot. startled, i said, "o-oh, mark told me about you and he said that we might get along. what're you working on?" i asked. 

Google sighed and walked to the toolbox, grabbing a socket wrench. "i am doing some repairs. the motor needs cleaning, although i would not expect you to know how to-"  

i cut him off by saying, "actually, the motor doesn't need cleaning at all. you need to rewire the brush carrier. take a look for yourself."

google opened up the motor and looks at it with a confused expression. "that is...correct. i will begin the task." he stated, surprised. 

i grinned smugly at the android and his eyes glowed a pinkish-grey. a projected screen appeared in front of him and he said, "New emotion added to database: Embarrassment."

and that was the moment i realized i was in love with a robot. I know, it's weird, but he's actually a really great guy. we spend almost every weekend together, i help him out with learning more about emotions and in return, he teaches me new things about robots. but lately he's been busy so i'm excited for the movie night, it'll give me a chance to see him. i load up my backpack with chips and oreos, along with some blankets. 

when i'm finally ready, i put on my favorite hat and ride to iplier manor on my bike. along the way, it rains even more. by the time i get to the door, i'm soaked. i abandon the bike and run up to the door, flinging it open and stepping inside, only to bump straight into Wilford, who picks me up and twirls me around in a hug.