how they hug (ipliers)

Dark- when you hug Dark, you'll notice a sudden drop in temperature. that happens as soon as someone touches him, kind of like his defense mechanism. if dark likes you enough to let you hug him, he'll probably just stand there awkwardly until you're done.

Wilford- Wilford will probably hug you within ten minutes of you meeting him. he'll kind of pull you into his side to see if you're comfortable first, then, if you are, he'll wrap you up into the biggest bear hug you'll ever get. he smells like candy too, so that's a plus.

Host- you'll have to ask the host if you can hug him before you do anything, on account of him being blind. if he says yes, he'll hold his arms out and wait for you. once you hug him, he'll gently wrap his arms around you, like he's scared. if you don't move, he'll hug you tighter.

Bing- He thinks he's "too cool" for hugs, but you'll be damned if that'll stop you. when bing finally lets you hug him, he does the one armed side hug thing.

Google- unsurprisingly, he isn't much for hugs, but if he does let you hug him, he'll make sure that you're warm and toasty. (i have an hc that googs has temperature regulators that he can use to make people warm) Google almost always will bury his face in the crook of you neck. if you're short, he'll pick you up.

Bim- he loves hugs, so you're gonna get a lot of them. he'll usually hug you from behind. if he can, he'll pick you up and twirl you around.

Lightiplier- he usually only gives out hugs if you ask, but if he knows that you're having a bad day, he'll come running. his hugs are gentle and he always wraps his wings around you.

Yandereplier- yan is gonna give you hugs, whether you want it or not. he's not the best at hugging, and it gets kind of hard to breathe, but it's the sentiment that counts, i guess.

Randall- This boi is so strong. you're gonna need to remind him not to crush you by accident. but he's really warm and his hugs make you feel really safe and secure. he'll hug you for hours if you let him.

Eric- My poor nervous bb. you're gonna need to initiate the hugs for this little guy. he's always so scared of fucking up and he'd worry about hugging you wrong or something like that. he doesn't hug so much  as just lean on you.

Jim(s)- they smoosh you between them like a big comfy jim sandwich. 'nuff said.

Yancy- he's not used to hugs at all. you'll kinda need to tell him what to do, but after he gets the hang of it he'll never stop showering you with love and hugging you. not that you're complaining. he'll scoop you up bridal style and then give you a big bear hug.

Illinois- his hugs are pretty short, and you only get them once in a while (he usually prefers cuddling). he still makes you feel safe and at home, though. even if he does smell like dirt all the time.

Captain Magnum- what the fuck?? when did it get so warm and dark?? oh wait nevermind you're just being held and gently hugged by a literal giant. nah for real though getting hugged by maggie is heaven. its basically a warm dark comfy cave in those big ol' arms of his. v useful in winter.