Robot | Bingiplier x Reader

(A/N)--btw your nickname for bing is beebee.

It was common knowledge that Googleplier could be a huge douche sometimes. Well...most of the time, actually. When you have virtually no knowledge on emotions and social cues, you tend to be kind of clueless about whether or not you're hurting someone's feelings. as such, everyone knew not to get too cross with google if he was being a dick. even so, you can sill hurt someone, even if you have no idea you're doing it.

Third Person POV

"i tell you to do one simple thing, and you still manage to screw it up!"

"i already told you i'm sorry..."

"and you wonder why nobody asks you to help them."

"s-stop it."

"Bing, you're glitching again? really?

"s̵͒to̴p...ple̴͝a̵͘sȇ̴..."

"ugh, i don't know why i'm surprised. you are just a default, after all."

"I s-said ṡ̸̰̪̈́t̵̼͎̎̂ó̴͓p̵͈̜̂ ̴͓͇͛̆į̶̺̌ṱ̴̥̽̉!̵͍̥̀̂"

Google rolled his eyes and walked away from the younger android, heading off to his room to work on one thing or another. Bing, however, stayed frozen in place, shaking and trying to hold in his sobs. 

All Bing ever wanted to do was make google proud of him. that wasn't too much to ask, was it? and yet, no matter how hard he tried, google always found some kind of problem with him. Bing tried to tell himself that he had worth, that he wasn't useless, but he could only do that for so long.

wiping the tears from his eyes, Bing headed off to his room.

(y/n)'s POV

I was just walking down the hallway when i heard something coming from Bing's room. Slowing down, i stopped in front of his door and listened. the sounds of muffled crying could be heard from inside. i took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

"Fuck off, Google!"

"i'm not Google. at least i don't think i am..."

there was silence, and then the click of a lock. the door opened a crack and i could see Bing's tear streaked face.

"(y/n) dude, w-what's up?" he said, pretending that everything was fine.

"can i come in?" i asked. Bing was quiet before slowly opening the door and walking over to his bed, sitting down and putting his head in his hands. 

"What did Google do?"

"I don't know what you're talking about, bro."

"don't play dumb with me, Bing."

He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. then he turned towards me and gave me a sad smile. "i can't hide anything from you, can i?"

i sat next to Bing and put my arm around him. "Talk to me, beebee."

Bing told me the whole story, and i listened intently. he told me about how he just wanted to help, about how google insulted him, and how he snapped and ran to his room. the whole time, i was rubbing his back, hoping to calm him down.

when bing finished his story, i gave him a big hug. he hugged back and cried into my shoulder, but i didn't care. all i cared about was making sure he knew that he mattered, and that he was more than a default. 

after that, i went and beat up google.