Embers | All Ipliers x Reader {part 2 of ashes}

(A/N)--see what i did there? with the title? okay, i'll leave now. side note, this chapter came out before endgame did, so it's not totally accurate to canon but i'm too lazy to change it all now, lol.

(y/n)'s POV

the first month following the incident was probably the worst thing i'd ever experienced. it was a blur of crying and consoling the other egos, especially Jim. of course, wil thought that it was all a joke, and none of us had the heart to tell him the truth. google and the host had just been sitting around, too depressed to even eat (or recharge, in the android's case). dark sealed himself in his office like he always does. light had just been laying on the couch with me. all in all, we were messes and we were too distraught to pull ourselves together. it was a sunny day, not that any of us were planning on going outside. we were just sitting around like usual when i heard a loud thump from the kitchen. reluctantly, i moved from my spot next to light and went to check it out. 

Once i got to the living room, I expected to see some knocked over stuff, but instead, yan was sitting on top of the table, looking incredibly confused. 

"Your'e alive!? B-but i saw you..."

"i know! i don't know what happened!"

"oh my god, i need to tell the others. come with me."

Yan nodded and i dragged him through the house, shouting for the others all the while. When what was left of the egos were finally all in one room, they stared at yan in disbelief. wil was the first one to act, walking over to yan and wrapping him in a hug with a sob.

"I knew it. I knew you couldn't be dead..." yan breathed in like he was about to talk, but when he felt Wilford's tears on his shirt, he simply stopped and wrapped his arms around the mustached man.

"Yeah Wil, i'm fine," he said with a shaky smile as he too tried to hold back tears. "but what about the others?"

that question didn't need to be answered though, because as soon as the words left yan's mouth, there was another crash, this time from the living room. without saying a word, we all ran toward the noise and saw jimmy and silver, each sprawled out on opposite ends of the couch. Jim ran over to his brother to help him up while dark assisted the superhero. 

"Jim? What happened? H-how long have i been gone?"

"it doesn't matter, you're here now."  

The jims didn't pull away from their hug, even when more noises could be heard from various rooms around the house, which led to us finding king and ed, who were just as confused as us. we found doctor iplier in his office looking dazed, and a few minutes after that we saw glitch wandering around the backyard. after we were all reunited again, the rest of the day was spent in the living room, clinging to one another and refusing to let go.