Chapter 2: Working, Earning Money, Raising a Baby!

"The man who started you, or how else were you pregnant with this egg?" Hou ChangSheng was an old monkey spirit familiar with the world. When saying such shocking words, he used the same tone used to chat about the weather, "Hens can lay eggs without a rooster, roosters don't have that ability."

Ji XiaoYu's face was so red it was about to drip blood. "I, I don't know, ah, I didn't have sleep and have a good time with anyone. I just saw this egg when I was shocked by the sound of firecrackers......."

"Why are you so muddleheaded?" Hou ChangSheng shook his head, like this only when he has a secret or is thin-skinned and too embarrassed to speak. "Well, didn't you work well in Xing Cheng before, why did you suddenly run back?"

Not to say this was okay, as soon as this was brought up, Ji XiaoYu's heart filled with shame and anger.

As a successful pheasant spirit, Ji XiaoYu's body was bright and colorful and his tail feathers were long and gorgeous; he was the most beautiful bird on Xiao Qing Shan. His human form was no less beautiful, he was a rather handsome young man of delicate beauty.

Ji XiaoYu turned 18 years old last year and, due to a yearning for the sensual pleasures of the teeming human world, he went down the mountain to Xing Cheng. Because of his outstanding looks, together with his good brain and sweet mouth, it was easy for him to win people over. Therefore, although he had no relevant work experience, with only the ID card made for him previously by Hou ChangSheng and Qing Shan Town secondary school diploma, a slightly upscale hotel in Xing Cheng made an exception and accepted him as a service employee.

Ji XiaoYu was very dedicated, learning many things from his new job, so he was very busy every day from morning till night. And in order to avoid revealing his identity, he was very careful to keep a certain distance from the people around him, so the relationships with his colleagues were pretty weak. He didn't make any friends in that year, so it was impossible to develop with anyone – especially a man – the sexual relationship and love so that they could produce eggs together.

Originally, Ji XiaoYu had been doing a good job at that hotel. One night at the end of the year, suddenly there was a guest with an extraordinary background who came. When the boss asked him to go to room 1616 as accompaniment for the wine, saying that he would send him a big red envelope after the task was completed, he went in a hurry. As a result, that fat, prosperous-looking man gave him a glass of wine that was actually drugged, so that his whole body became soft and delirious and he was touched on the face by the disgusting man's fat pig hand. It was so disgusting that he almost threw up his dinner.

Although Ji XiaoYu was greatly weakened by the effect of the drug at the time, only 10% of his strength was enough for him to knock down that weak, frail man with one punch. Then he staggered out from room 1616, dizzy and unable to walk straight, so he turned into another room and, muddleheaded, went to sleep.

What happened after, Ji XiaoYu didn't have much impression, only vaguely remembering that there was a heavy rainstorm outside, with lightning and thunder, just like a giant evil beast was causing a calamity. He was tossed and turned like a loaf for most of the night and the feeling was as tormenting and exciting as the weather outside the window, until he was too lethargic and passed out.

By the time Ji XiaoYu woke up in the high-class suite in the middle of the night, he was the only one in the room.

Because of his abilities, his body had the capability for self-healing, so Ji XiaoYu didn't feel anything too unusual except for a bit of backache, with a few mysterious marks on his body. However, he was very angry at the hotel owner for betraying him to curry favor with that worthless man and immediately got up to find the guy and beat him into a rotten pig head.