Chapter 55: Must not transform into my original form! Must not!

Note: there are two parts to this chapter. the second half is the smut scene that I found posted on the author's weibo. you won't miss out on anything plot related if you skip the nsfw portion, since that's how it was posted on jwwxc. if you would like to read it, make sure to hit the pages: 2 button at the end of the chapter!

Ji XiaoYu slept for a whole day and it wasn't until late in the evening when he couldn't stand his hunger anymore and woke up.

He opened his eyes and looked around, hey, where is this?

A spacious bedroom that was several times larger than the dorms of HongLe Garden, with a king-size bed wide enough for five adults to lie side by side comfortably and simple furnishings in black and white – wasn't this the master bedroom of a certain man? He had slept here for one night a month ago......

"Cheep." The pillow shifted up and down as a fluffy little guy came over, crying at him softly.

Ji XiaoYu instantly bounced up, picking up the chick to kiss him. He grinned and said, "Baby is so sweet!"

After the long day, the chick looked a little more energetic than when he had first hatched in the morning. He walked a lot more steadily and his eyes were darker and brighter.

Then, the bedroom door was pushed open and Cheng YuTang appeared in the doorway, wearing an apron, "Baby, are you awake? Do you want to eat?"

The man and chick on the bed turned their heads at the same time.

"Yes!"

"Cheep!"

Ji XiaoYu: "......"

The chick child: "???"

Ji XiaoYu was a little annoyed. "This is all your fault. Everyday saying 'baby baby', you've made your son all confused."

Cheng YuTang walked in and sat down to the bed, smiling as he took him in his arms, "It's okay, you're Big Baby and our son is Little Baby."

"No, it's not easy to tell those apart!" Ji XiaoYu glared at him, "Our son is born now, don't we have to give him a name?"

"Mm, that's true." Cheng YuTang thought carefully for a while, "How about FengLai? Formal name: Cheng FengLai. Our son was born in FengLai Ridge, a treasured place full of feng shui, which is an auspicious sign. Moreover, our son inherited a pheasant lineage from your half, so he'll certainly grow up to be as beautiful and impressive as you."

(Note: FengLai can mean 'the future phoenix' so CYT is saying their baby will be as beautiful a 'phoenix' as his daddy in the future

Ji XiaoYu couldn't help but feel overjoyed after hearing this. He clapped his hands, saying, "Okay, okay, he'll be called FengLai!"

The chick was also very excited so he flapped his wings, "Cheep!"

Ji XiaoYu thought it over again and thought this was a bit unfair, so he said, "You gave our son his formal name, so I get to give him his childhood name!"

Cheng YuTang laughed and said, "Okay."

What's good to call him? Ji XiaoYu held his chin and thought hard. He raked his mind over and over, thinking about the dots like ink on his belly feathers. After a long time, he slapped his thigh and said, "I got it! Didn't we always call our son Xiao DengPao before he hatched? His childhood name will be PaoPao! Well, isn't it cute?"

(Note: reminder, dengpao meant lightbulb – and slang of third wheel – but making it paopao means bubbles)

The chick child: "......"