Chapter 30: Little personal bodyguard

Sure enough, it was the family of the little chubby kid Ji XiaoYu saved yesterday.

The photographer from □□ next to him took photos with a short bursts of camera flashes, shooting wildly at the scene.

A female reporter with a logo on her chest approached with a microphone and asked, "Are you Mister Ji XiaoYu? Please share what you're thinking right now."

Ji XiaoYu shrank back a little, "I, I'm a little dizzy..."

The crowd of onlookers burst into laughter.

"I didn't expect Mister Ji XiaoYu to be such a young, handsome guy. Looks like he's very shy." The female reporter also smiled playfully, "I want to ask this little handsome guy, when you found out yesterday that Xiao Bao was abducted by traffickers, what were your thoughts? What prompted you to step forward and, regardless of your own safety, chase after the traffickers' van?"

Ji XiaoYu scratched his head and said, "I thought, it wasn't easy for his parents to raise him to be so fair and fat, it must have cost a lot of money, so if they lost him, they'd be very sad."

The crowd laughed again. Yang YiPeng facepalmed, the female reporter's lips quirked. Without losing her polite tone, she continued with a smile, "The little handsome guy is really funny. Yes, every child is raised by parents who spend countless amounts of energy, effort, and money. They are all the treasures of their parents, so the actions of traffickers are particularly distasteful."

"Mister Ji XiaoYu, it's been said that there were a total of six traffickers, all of whom are extremely vicious. There were two fugitives among them who were wanted all over the country. How did you deal with them? Were you not afraid at the time? Looking at how thin and delicate you are, it's hard to imagine the scene at that time."

"Don't see me as thin, I'm covered in muscle!" Ji XiaoYu puffed out his chest and raised his arm, posing like a bodybuilder on TV. Not without smugness, he said, "I used to fight a lot. The six people looked pretty fierce, but their skills weren't that good, so I didn't feel scared at the time. I beat them all to the ground in a minute."

Female reporter: "......"

With black lines on his face, Yang YiPeng quickly interrupted with an explanation, "Xiao Yu is just joking saying that. The fights he's talking about are actually spars with his colleagues in our security department. We, the HongSheng security guards, exercise and train every morning to maintain physical fitness, so that we can respond to critical situations at any time."

"No wonder. The HongSheng Group has made great contributions to the economic development and prosperity of the city. The security guards that have been cultivated are all capable of doing the same thing!" The female reporter immediately smiled and praised, "Oh, yes, Mister Ji XiaoYu, I heard that there was someone else who helped you to subdue the criminals? Who is this person?"

Ji XiaoYu recalled what Yang YiPeng had just told him and vaguely answered, "At that time, someone helped me, that is, our company's Wang Qiang Ge, who happened to meet me while driving and then drove me to chase the traffickers. And then, together, we subdued the traffickers."

"Oh, so that's it!" The female reporter looked around while saying, "Is this Mister Wang Qiang here? Can you come over and give an interview?"

"Here!" someone in the crowd responded loudly, then he emerged from the crowd. It was Wang Qiang.

The female reporter took a look. This man was tall and burly with well-developed muscles. He was obviously more convincing than Ji XiaoYu. Her eyes instantly lit up and she exclaimed, "Wow, this Mister Wang Qiang is so powerful! Can you describe to us the specific process of tracking down the traffickers and later fighting them?"