Chapter 10: Begonia blossoms, so very beautiful, a lot like Cheng Zong!

Ji XiaoYu gnawed at the pen cap and thought for a moment before asking, "Cheng Zong, what's your full name?"

"Cheng YuTang."

"Hey, is Yu the same 'feather' as mine?"

"No, 'Yu', as in to bestow, to take part in something."

(Note: indirect uses of 'yu', a different character from 'yu' being feather)

"What do you mean?" Ji XiaoYu had a question mark over his head, and then added a witty phrase he had heard recently, "Cheng Zong, can you speak human speech?"

Cheng Zong: "........"

It already is human speech, it's you, kid, who didn't learn and can't understand it! The blue veins in Cheng YuTang's forehead suddenly throbbed. "It's the 'yu' (and) in heaven and earth, the 'yu' in black and white!"

"Oh, it's that simple, you should've said so earlier." Ji XiaoYu laughed and said, "That tang, is that lollipop (bangbang tang)?"

Able to see that this guy's literary talent was basically equivalent to a cow's skill for playing piano, Cheng YuTang replied simply this time, "It's the 'tang' in begonia (haitang)."

"Oh, begonia blossoms, ah, so very beautiful, a lot like Cheng Zong!"

Cheng YuTang held himself back, patiently asking, "Can you write?"

"Yes, it'll be alright!" Ji XiaoYu took the pen and swiped. He finished his last stroke with a flourish.

Cheng YuTang took a look, the handwriting was all crooked, all kinds of scribblings, but it was easy to see just what was written.

"Cheng YuTang, the president of HongSheng, has promised to provide Ji XiaoYu with a job in security. The starting salary is 4,500 yuan a month, with five social insurance and one gold, including room and board. At the end of the year, the bonus will be paid according to performance and the salary for the next year will also be raised accordingly.

Ji XiaoYu must report within 10 days, must ensure that he is conscientious and diligent during the work, must be on-call, and must never be lazy.

Both parties agree according to this, and those who violate this agreement will be struck down by thunder and lightning and their divine form will be extinguished.

Cheng YuTang: ______

Ji XiaoYu: ______

Date: September 22, 2018"

Cheng YuTang: "........"

What the hell has been written here, isn't this kid laying a trap for himself?

Ji XiaoYu didn't think there was anything wrong with it, asking excitedly, "Cheng Zong, I just wrote what you just said. No problem, right?"

As a spiritual beast, he wasn't bound by the laws of the human world, but Ji XiaoYu had for himself a set of spiritual beast (.........) principles. This was already the most severe punishment he can think of, a lightning tribulation and divine elimination. It was also the greatest sincerity that he could show.

How could Cheng YuTang understand the thoughts of this pheasant spirit? He was just shaking his head in his heart, no problem? It's too much of a problem, I've never seen such a bizarre contract in my whole life.

But......

He took one brief look at Ji XiaoYu, whose twinkling, sparkling eyes were full of anticipation, Cheng YuTang changed the words before they left his mouth again, "Alright, that's it."

This kid was clearly a greedy money-grubber. At best, he was trying to get money from Cheng YuTang and he wasn't afraid to talk about lacking money. I want to see what slippery thing he'll try.