Chapter 68

Chronicle of a Kidnapping: Who gave you permission to call me by that name? I don't know you that well.

Qiao JingXuan, the young master of Qiao family, was very smart and was great at learning too. When he was 14 years old, he graduated junior high school with excellent grades. His exams ended early, so he was on holiday starting June 18 and he would go to study abroad in the fall.

What was he going to do over such a long vacation? In order to reward their baby son, Mother and Father Qiao gave him many choices. Qiao JingXuan could go to the African savannah and get close contact with the wild animals, he could go surfing in Hawaii, or he could go to the southern hemisphere for the summer to see the stars, whichever was fine. As long as he wanted it, there was nothing Mother and Father Qiao couldn't handle.

Qiao JingXuan had a lot of ideas. It took a few days for him to come up with something greatly exciting. So he also prepared his own luggage and waited just two days before getting on the plane.

As a result, on noon on the first day of his departure, Qiao JingXuan found that his own big sister was also packing up. Mother Qiao chatted as she helped out, "Didn't your group go to Ning City before? Why are you going again now?"

Qiao YaGe said absent-mindedly, "I ate at noon and I have to eat again at night, how does one affect the other?"

Mother Qiao scolded, "What did you say, kid? Can this be the same?"

Qiao YaGe snapped out of it and gave a serious answer, "Ning City's classical performance market has developed well in recent years. With a warm invitation from the city's literary and art ministers, the head of the delegation feels that it's necessary to go again so that the chances of future exchanges will increase a little."

"So it's like that." Mother Qiao paused afterwards and then said, "YaGe, the Cheng family is over there, you......"

Qiao YaGe furrowed her brow and sighed, "Ma, how long ago was that ancient history, can you just let it go?"

"Alright, alright, I won't bring it up, I won't!" Qiao said immediately. "The winter is wet and cold over there, you pay attention to your body, wear a little more, don't underestimate the temperature......"

Qiao JingXuan didn't listen to whatever else the mother and daughter said. He just made his decision on a whim; he would go to Ning City too.

Qiao YaGe thought this was very weird. Trying to dispel her young brother's idea, she said persuasively, "JingXuan, I am going to perform, not for fun. Besides, Ning City doesn't have a fun African savannah. What are you going to do?"

"It doesn't matter if I go to the savannah a few days late. Anyway, my holiday is long," Qiao JingXuan said stubbornly, "I've never been to Ning City, they say it's pretty there, so I just want to see it. Anyway, it's conveniently like buy one get one free, I can act as your flower protector and help you keep off the bumblebees and butterflies. Isn't this killing two birds with one stone?"

Qiao YaGe was 35 years old, still a bachelorette, so although her suitors could be lined up for three blocks around the Qiao household, this "violin goddess" so far hadn't shown herself to any of them.

Hearing her little brother say this, Qiao YaGe can't help but want to laugh and cry, "Alright, alright, then you come on and work hard."

The baby son was determined to follow his big sister to Ning City, so Mother and Father Qiao couldn't stop him and could only agree. So in the afternoon, the siblings flew to Ning City with the orchestra.

What a coincidence, as the two siblings left the airport, they met Father and Mother Cheng, who happened to have ridden on a private jet from the capital to Ning City.