Chapter 28: Isn't it shameful?!

Ji XiaoYu followed him into the room, feeling both excited and nervous inside. Cheng Zong's bedroom, eh? Who knows how many people have been lucky enough to see the inside, but I can come in here today, what good fortune.

Cheng YuTang's bedroom was about how he had imagined, very spacious and clean, with furniture in a motif of white and cool gray. The dark blue bedding on the large bed was meticulously arranged. It looked cold and restrained, with not the least bit of excitement.

The only carpet was a light brown, fuzzy one placed at the end of the bed. It looked very soft and comfortable, reminding him of the silky thatched bird nest where he had lived on the Xiao Qing Shan. He had the impulse to lie down and roll around on it.

Cheng YuTang had already entered the bathroom, calling from there, "What are you doing out there? Not coming in yet?"

Ji XiaoYu hurried in and found that the bathroom wasn't small. It was twice as large as the dorm living room at HongLe Garden. Inside, there were wet and dry sections. In addition to the shower, there was an oversized jacuzzi, just like a small swimming pool.

He can't help but be envious and jealous again, wicked rich man! This pool of water is probably large enough for me to take a ten-day-long bath!

"Do you want to try?" Cheng YuTang suddenly asked.

Ji XiaoYu was stunned, and then he shook his head like a rattle, "No, no, no. I was just taking a look."

This was too extravagant, he couldn't afford to try it.

Cheng YuTang wanted to tease him, but the phone in his pocket suddenly rang. He had to use his left hand to pull it out. After checking the caller ID, he furrowed his eyebrows and answered, "Xiao Zhao, so late, can I help you?...... My right arm was a little injured, I won't come to the company the next two days...... Bring the HengTong contract over early tomorrow morning and I'll sign it, then replace the afternoon meeting with a video conference. That's it. If there's nothing else, I'll hang up." When he finished, he turned the phone off completely.

It would be a real wet blanket if something stupid interrupted this night.

While listening to Cheng YuTang talk business on the phone, Ji XiaoYu walked over to the side to appreciate the pattern on the tile. He thought about how it wasn't easy to be a president. He couldn't even get a good rest for a few days after an injury, still having to work.

Cheng YuTang adjusted his frame of mind and then said, "Come on, help me turn the water on in the shower."

"Okay."

Ji XiaoYu entered the shower stall. He examined the hot and cold switches first, then turned the handle to start the hot water. After adjusting for a while, he thought the water temperature was about right, so he looked up and said, "Cheng Zong, is this......uh....."

The last word got caught in his throat, and he couldn't get it out, just like being startled and having to hiccup.

Ji XiaoYu really was a little startled, because while he had been adjusting the water temperature, Cheng Zong had stripped down completely, leaving just a pair of tight black underwear – and the white bandage on his right arm. He was standing magnanimously at the entrance to the shower, just a meter away from him.

That chest, that waist, those big, long legs that stretched towards the sky, and that big bulging package in the middle.......

Ji XiaoYu couldn't turn his eyes away and, after a long while, there was a hot rush to his head and then he felt a little itchy feeling in his nose. He reaching up and touched it, oh papa, my nose, it's bleeding!