Chapter 38: My child, you can't flash again?

Even after the taxi disappeared at the end of the street, Cheng YuTang still didn't move. Yang DongCheng couldn't help but approach to try to persuade him, "Cheng Zong, come inside, it's snowing heavily."

Cheng YuTang followed him back into Ning Cheng Spring and Autumn, and at the foot of the porch, he paused, issuing the command, "Old Yang, send a few people to keep an eye on HongLe Garden. If Ji XiaoYu just stays in the dorm, if he goes out, no matter where he goes, inform me instantly."

Better to be safe than sorry. The little thing had asked for three days off, so he would give him three days off. If Ji XiaoYu didn't keep his word and snuck away, then don't blame him for taking coercive measures. Even if he had to be tied up, then he would bring him back in ropes.

I've lived for more than 30 years. It hasn't been easy to find someone to like, so I can't just let him go.

Not to mention, the little thing obviously likes me too – I'm convinced of that.

"Yes, I'll arrange it right away."

Yang DongCheng agreed in a well-behaved manner, thinking secretly in his heart, I didn't think there would be a day when my boss would get his just deserts. If he has fallen for the first time, he has fallen so deeply he can't escape.

......

Returning to the dorm, Liang ShaoGang was watching TV in the living room and he greeted Ji XiaoYu when he came in the door, "Xiao Yu, you're back. Hey, why is your expression so bad, are you sick?"

Ji XiaoYu gave a reluctant smile and rubbed his hands together, saying, "I'm not. It's snowing, so I'm cold."

Liang ShaoGang nodded. "Oh, yeah, they just said on the weather forecast that there's a strong cold wave coming from the north. Today might have the heaviest snow in a decade." As he spoke, he looked Ji XiaoYu over again, casually remarking, "Xiao Yu, are you wearing a new coat? It looks pretty good, but it's a size too big."

Ji XiaoYu choked on a breath and then immediately hid it, saying, "Yeah, I just felt cold and didn't pay attention to the size when I put it on. Liang Ge, I'm a little tired, I'm going to go back and rest in my room, okay?"

"Go ahead."

Liang ShaoGang watched him hurry into the room with his head down and was a bit puzzled. This kid was always in such good spirits. Even when he had to work overtime, he never complained. This was the first time he heard him say tired.

However, before Ji XiaoYu only had to do normal security work, but now he was the personal bodyguard and driver for Cheng Zong, so the intensity of his work must have increased a lot. So it was normal to be tired, right?

Ji XiaoYu went back to his room, knelt on the bed, and put the little white egg in front of him, muttering, "My child, Daddy found out who your other father is today, but Daddy isn't happy. What about you, what do you think about it? Can you tell Daddy?"

The little white egg lay on bed, motionless.

He continued, frowning, "Daddy told him he'd take three days off and he agreed. Is Daddy too gutless? Should I quit and go far away from him? But then, Daddy won't be able to make a lot of money and buy you the best milk powder, isn't that bad?"

When he was on his way back here, he thought it over again. It was Cheng YuTang who was wrong. If he left him in violation of the original agreement, not being the bodyguard of that annoyance, the heavens wouldn't punish him, right? Otherwise, the heavens were really blind. But if he walked away like this, he would be giving up his determination and dependability.

He had never been so overwhelmed in his life, but he couldn't reveal it to anyone to try to find a solution. He could only talk bit by bit about it to his own little white egg.