Chapter 18: Cheng Zong, you're actually just a wolf wearing human skin, right?

Ji XiaoYu took a big bite and saw Cheng YuTang didn't move his chopsticks for a long time. While chewing, he vaguely said, "Cheng Zong, you're rude, ah. If you're rude, your future wife won't want to cook for you."

Alright, I'll eat, I'll kneel down and eat all the dishes you want.

Cheng YuTang took a bite, his mind set, and began to eat.

After a while, the waiter came to serve a large steak on the iron plate, carrying an overflowing aroma of oil. Ji XiaoYu's saliva instantly started flowing.

Looking at his watering mouth, Cheng YuTang found it a little amusing. Picking up the knife and fork, he cut the steak and placed almost half of it in Ji XiaoYu's plate, gracefully saying, "Courtesy demands reciprocity1."

Wow, so good! Cheng Zong, you're really generous!

Ji XiaoYu used a fork to lift up the steak and with an "ohmmm" took a big bite. Then he watched a drop of dark red liquid bleed from the meat, suddenly it seemed not so good.

What is 'cooked medium', this meat is still raw! Cheng Zong, you're actually just a wolf wearing human skin, right?

Cheng YuTang watched him with the large piece of meat, puffing out his cheeks and sitting stiff and motionless there, so he asked as he raised an eyebrow, "What, doesn't it taste good?"

On the side, the waiter's face blanched to white and with a pleading expression, he looked to Ji XiaoYu for pity.

The word "no" came to Ji XiaoYu's lips, but after all, this would be too harsh, it was the guy's job, life wasn't easy for everyone, so he chewed and changed his words in that moment, "Not bad, it's very tender."

Besides, Cheng YuTang could eat it. If, as a big spiritual beast, he was afraid to eat it, he would lose too much face.

Besides, this steak costs 180 yuan, so my half is about 90 yuan. It's made to eat, not to waste.

The waiter was relieved, shooting Ji XiaoYu a look of grat.i.tude.

"That's good." Cheng YuTang cut a small piece of beef and placed it in his mouth, thinking that the cook might have been showing off today, the steak seemed to be cooked a little more tender than ever before.

Because his principle of wasting nothing shamed him, Ji XiaoYu ate the entire not-too-small half of the steak and, together with the pile of dishes and large bowl of winter melon soup on the tray, it all disappeared.

It had to be said that Ji XiaoYu's eating wasn't elegant in the least, but this style of eating and delicious appearance made the appet.i.te of anyone watching increase. In addition, Cheng YuTang was also surprised by the size of Ji XiaoYu's meal. This little thing looks so thin, I can't see how he can eat all this. If anyone was going to support him, they wouldn't be able to afford it unless they earned a lot of money......

Ji Xiao Yu was completely satisfied. He stretched out the tip of his tongue, licking from one side of his lips to the other, catching the sauce at the corners of his mouth. That tender red muscle flicked back and forth playfully between his little white teeth.

Cheng YuTang's expression went stiff in an instant and who knew where a burst of heat came from within his body, going straight to his gut.

Ji XiaoYu saw that his look changed and he couldn't help but ask, "Cheng Zong, what happened to you? Are you not feeling well?"

Cheng Zong, of course, couldn't tell the truth, so he replied vaguely, "No, I'm just thinking about a work problem."

He's truly worthy of being a president, so dedicated, even while eating a meal, he still worries about official business. Impressed, Ji XiaoYu said, "Then you think about it carefully, I'll leave first."