Chapter 47: But you, you are my own private superhero.

"Heart rate 35!"

"Blood pressure 42!"

"Blood O2 saturation 57%!"

"No, no, the vital signs are dropping too fast!"

......

"I don't care what method you use or how much it costs! Even if I have to exchange my own heart for his, they must save him. Otherwise, I'll destroy your whole hospital!"

"Mr. Cheng, please calm down! We'll try our best to save him, but you're also hurt badly. We need to deal with you immediately, otherwise your condition will get worse!"

"No, I don't need it! You all must save him, go, go!"

......

"Mr. Cheng, after an overnight surgery, Mr. Ji is out of danger. His vital signs are gradually recovering. It's just not certain when he will wake up."

"Since he's out of danger, why won't he wake up? Don't you claim to be one of the best heart surgeons in all of China? Turns out that's just an undeserved reputation!"

"Mr. Cheng, a doctor is not an immortal god after all. The current medical technology hasn't yet developed to the point where we can do whatever we wish. This gunshot wound was very serious. If it were an average person instead, they would have been killed on the spot. Mr. Ji has a unique physique...... In any case, when will he wake up? That depends on Mr. Ji's personal will........."

......

"Ji XiaoYu, I order you to wake up immediately, otherwise I will not only deduct your December salary, but also all of your end-of-year bonus.

"Baby, I'm sorry, I said something bad. I won't deduct your salary. I'll give you whatever you want, as long as you wake up.

"Baby, open your eyes, okay? I'm begging you......

"Baby......

"Baby......"

......

Ji XiaoYu was in pain, unprecedented pain. It hurt as if his body were being torn apart. After the pain reached his limit, he gradually became numb and lost control of his body completely. Such a strange feeling; he felt as if he were very light, like a feather being blown by the wind to fly through the sky freely. And then he seemed to feel very heavy again, like a heavy stone being thrown away into a dark, bottomless abyss.

Like that, he was very sleepy and tired, not wanting to move even a hair on his head. It was fine if he was in heaven or hell, as long as he could get a good night's rest.

But he couldn't. There were always a lot of people yelling around him, making it so noisy that he couldn't sleep at all. And then later the noise was replaced by a familiar, hoarse voice, which kept up the noise in his ear non-stop, louder than a group of people making noise. It was more annoying than Xiao Qing Shan's cicadas in the summer, going *zi-er-wa* from morning to night.

He was annoyed and tired, and wanted that man to shut up, but his mouth couldn't open, as if it were glued shut, and he could observe helplessly from inside.

"Baby, you've been asleep for three days and three nights, shouldn't that be enough? You'll become silly if you sleep too long, though you are silly enough already.

"Baby, don't be afraid. Since I'm here, nothing bad will happen, no one will dare to mess with you.

"Baby, wake up and release your hand, okay? I'm not stealing your Xiao DengPao, I'm just trying to wipe your hand clean. Your hands are dirty and you've made Xiao DengPao dirty too.