Chapter 58: My little wife smells so good.

A solution to their biggest worry had now been offered up, so the originally subdued and stiff atmosphere at the Cheng household suddenly eased. Mother Cheng brought out all the melon seeds and candy snacks prepared for the Spring Festival to let Ji XiaoYu eat. She personally went to make dinner, in order to hold a welcoming dinner for her son and male daughter-in-law. Cheng YuTang rolled up his sleeves and gave his mother a hand.

Ji XiaoYu usually had a greedy mouth, but this time, because of the aftereffects of his airsickness, he couldn't eat many of the snacks. So she took Cheng PaoPao into the courtyard to compare notes with Old Man Cheng.

After Cheng YuTang's warning just now, he now understood the severity of the situation, so he just fakely sparred with Father Cheng, not using his real strength. Even so, one move, one punch, one kick came like flowing water, free and easy, showing the aura of a great expert, so that Father Cheng was completely convinced to believe his words from before.

While the two men were exchanging moves, Cheng PaoPao watched from the stone table and joined in, chattering and flapping his small wings to copy the moves. He tripped on himself while distracted and fell down on his butt on the table, making the unsmiling Father Cheng crack a wrinkle-filled smile.

After a long period of exercise, Ji XiaoYu felt comfortable and developed an appetite too. Coincidentally, the Cheng family mother and son had finished cooking dinner and had set the table with a dazzling array of dishes.

Ji XiaoYu swallowed a mouthful and suddenly felt like a man who had gone to heaven. After he tasted it, he praised with great sincerity as he said, "Mama, the food you've cooked is really delicious! I thought that TangTang's skill was very good, now I know what it means to say 'however strong you are, there's always someone stronger'!"

TangTang: "......"

Mother Cheng was happy to hear this and she put some food in his bowl, "XiaoYu, eat more if you like it, don't be polite. You're such a good kid, but you're just too skinny, it would be nice to see you put on a little weight."

"Thank you, Mama!" In the face of this gourmet food, Ji XiaoYu naturally didn't hold himself back for politeness' sake, holding his bowl up and eating without lifting his head. In the end, all the dishes were wiped clean, making Mother Cheng smile even more.

Father Cheng wasn't a smoker, but he would drink a small glass of alcohol every night with dinner. Ji XiaoYu was happy inside so he joined him for the drink. Cheng YuTang also didn't stop him, his attitude completely indulgent.

On the small coffee table next to them, Cheng PaoPao was also ate until he was satisfied. Cheng YuTang had specially found a small pot and put it to the side half-filled with sand. When he finished eating, he put him in the basin and said, "PaoPao, this here is your toilet from now on. Go here when you want to poop, okay?"

Cheng PaoPao called out a few "cheep" sounds and ran around the pot a few times. After a while, he hesitantly dug at the sand with his claws, digging out a little pit, and then plopped his little butt in the pit. A "pululu" sounded out, a big poop. Finally, he knew what it was to be ashamed so he covered it with sand using his claws and awkwardly stood in the sand.

Mother and Father Cheng on the sidelines were watching, laughing occasionally.

The cup of liquor Ji XiaoYu had drank was 22% ABV, a high-alcohol-content liquor worth more than two glasses of wine. He was already starting to get dizzy now. Watching Cheng PaoPao's performance, he couldn't help but think dully, my son can understand that so well, so why did you have to poop on my plate at lunch, did you do it on purpose?

Cheng YuTang was aware of the ABV the little thing was drinking. He watched him laughing to himself and not talking, the look in his eyes obviously smug, thinking that their son was still in the wrong.