Chapter 13: Don't guess at what's on the president's mind

Ji XiaoYu stepped into the HongSheng Building and saw Liu WeiRen sitting at the security desk, yawning with his mouth wide open.

It seemed that he really did run out of luck today, running into this nasty guy on duty.

Ji XiaoYu forced down the worries in his heart and went forward, trying to paste a bright smile on his face, "Liu Ge, good morning!"

Liu WeiRen glanced at him sidelong, then said darkly, "Delivering orders on this day, business is good."

Ji XiaoYu replied, "Liu Ge, I'm not here for a delivery today, I'm here to report to your security department."

"What, coming to report to our security department? What sort of joke is this!" Liu WeiRen made an expression of disgust, then swung his hand as if shooing a fly, "Go, go, go, don't wander around here. What do you think HongSheng is, as if a guy like you could get in!"

Furious, Ji XiaoYu wanted to punch this guy up high onto the wall and turn him into a mural. However, fighting him would definitely have a bad effect on his job. So, forced to endure, he said, "Liu Ge, I'm not kidding. If you don't believe me, ask the man in charge of the security department. He should know that I'm supposed to report. "

"The man in charge of the security department?" Liu WeiRen snorted a few times, "So can you say our boss's name? What's the phone number?"

"Uh ......I don't know that stuff." Ji XiaoYu was suddenly tongue-tied. When the "secret agreement" was signed that day, Cheng YuTang didn't mention it. He hadn't thought to ask about it either. So, he had no choice but to put that guy's name forward first, "It was arranged by your Cheng Zong."

"Cheng Zong? You really know how to open your mouth, kid. Why didn't you say Papa Xi1 personally promoted you? Knowing nothing and daring to bluff and lie, are you treating your Liu Ge like an idiot?!" Liu WeiRen mocked, then his face went cold and he patted the baton hanging from his waist, "Alright, get out of here, don't force Laozi to get rough."

Who could tolerate this? This pheasant spirit couldn't tolerate it! Ji XiaoYu wasn't in a good mood already, but now he was completely enraged. He rolled up his sleeves and said, "Come on, you can try taking on this little master!"

"What are you doing?!" As the two sides were rattling their sabers, some person suddenly strode over and cried out.

Ji XiaoYu took a look, it was Liang ShaoGang.

Liang ShaoGang stood between Liu WeiRen and Ji XiaoYu. He frowned and said, "What's going on?"

Liu WeiRen put his fists on his hips and swore, "This kid said that he was to report to our security department. It's so ridiculous you can't laugh. Who knows if he's trying to sneak in like a dog to get the chickens, I think this guy who was f.u.c.ked by a dog2 really deserves a spanking!"

"I'm telling the truth! I'm not a thief either!" Ji XiaoYu angrily said, "You were f.u.c.ked by a dog. You're the kind who really has guts but who will beat who isn't clear yet!"

Liu WeiRen's face went black and he swung his fist to beat him, but Liang ShaoGang grabbed his arm. "Big Liu, the captain is going to punish you for this. Calm down first, let's get the situation straight."

Several employees in the lobby looked over. Liu WeiRen also didn't dare to make things so big that he couldn't make up for it. He spat on the ground, shaking off Liang ShaoGang's hand, and said, "Fine, you figure it out, Laozi won't do anything more!"

Liang ShaoGang stretched out a finger towards Ji XiaoYu, "You, come with me."

Ji XiaoYu didn't hold back his huff. Then, he followed Liang ShaoGang through the lobby and out the back door, into a quiet, uninhabited garden.