Chapter 57: Yo, you two just got here, why are you carrying food?

When they got off the plane in the capital, Ji XiaoYu still hadn't thought of what to say when he met Cheng YuTang's parents.

In fact, he didn't know if it was because he was too nervous or if his body had reacted poorly to flying, but he had been dizzy with motion sickness. It had been a little more serious than riding on the high-speed elevator, so he hadn't had much energy to think it over.

Cheng PaoPao had also wilted, the little guy far worse than his dad. Because he was in his chick form, he couldn't be directly taken on the plane, so Cheng YuTang could only use the pet check-in for his son. He had only known about his son existing in this world for two days, so the time was too short to find someone to make a quarantine certificate so Cheng PaoPao could be carried on with them.

So Cheng PaoPao was forced to separate from his daddies for the more than two hours of the flight. By the time the plane landed, he was stunned and his eyes were watery. Looking at the little thing, there were no words for how pathetic he looked.

Ji XiaoYu's heart ached so much that he held his chick and kissed him over and over. Cheng YuTang naturally also felt bad. From the airport all the way to the household, he carefully soothed Cheng PaoPao in his hands and made up his mind to put the purchase of a private jet on his to-do list immediately.

He hadn't bought one before not because he couldn't afford it but because he just thought that this kind of thing wasn't a necessity and he didn't want to be too high-profile. But now it was necessary for the sake of his son.

Ji XiaoYu hadn't yet recovered from the negative effects of airsickness when the car stopped on an old street in a quiet community. Cheng YuTang put Cheng PaoPao in his pocket and took the suitcase in hand. Leading a heavy-footed Ji XiaoYu, he walked to the front of an aged courtyard. He knocked a copper pull ring on the wooden door.

Footsteps sounded out quickly in the yard, then the courtyard door was opened. A woman who was a bit aged but with an air of elegance and beautiful eyes, looking like a grown, female version of Cheng YuTang about 60% similar in appearance to him.

Cheng YuTang pulled Ji XiaoYu in front of himself and got straight to the point, "Ma, I'm back. This is the XiaoYu who I told you about."

Mother Cheng shifted her gaze until she saw the one with him was younger than she had imagined. The young man had a clear, crisp look and was surprisingly beautiful. She didn't know what expression to wear for a moment, so she responded a bit astringently, "Oh, you're Ji XiaoYu."

Ji XiaoYu jerked his head in a nod. His head was a bit groggy still; if he got any more nervous, he'd pass out, so he just choked out two syllables after a long pause, "Mama!"

Mother Cheng: "......"

Although Mother Cheng knew her son's sexual orientation and she had been given a heads-up, she was a bit angry that her son brought home a male daughter-in-law. If this male daughter-in-law was shrewd and powerful, or glamorous and flirty, she would be embarrassed, so she couldn't have been expected to give them any face. However, against the pretty and innocent-looking Ji XiaoYu, she couldn't look down on him. The kid appeared so lovely that a person couldn't bear to look at him.

Cheng YuTang smiled. He was also worried that the little thing would encounter a psychological barrier, but he hadn't expect him to call out to this person so directly. He was afraid that the shock to his mother wasn't small.

Ji XiaoYu wanted to just cover up his face. It's over, all over, how could I be so stupid? I screwed up as soon as I opened my mouth.

While he was embarrassed, there came another deep male voice into the courtyard, "What are you doing at the door? Why haven't you come inside to talk?"