Chapter 69

Song of Four Seasons (The Final Ending): Another spring had arrived.

Cheng FengLai was 19 years old, a freshman at JingCheng (the capitol, aka Beijing) University.

On the day he entered the school, he caused a huge stir. Many people heard about him and also made a special trip to catch a glimpse of his face, because he was too beautiful, the kind of beauty that was not explicitly feminine, but totally transcended the gender boundary. A universal beauty, lively, vivid, splendid, and bright, so that every movement easily touched people's hearts. Some people joked that even if the beautiful boy picked his nose, he would look ten times better than other people.

As a result of his arrival, the "Top Ten School Flowers" ​​and "Top Ten School Grass" lists selected annually by the campus BBS forums when the freshmen entered JingCheng University were merged into a post in this year – "JingCheng Top Ten Beauties." Cheng FengLai had a crushing advantage of double the vote of the next highest place; the popularity value of a beautiful face could be seen clearly.

However, the temper of this beautiful boy didn't seem to be very good. Usually, he was alone and was most annoyed with people who would talk about his looks. If anyone stared at him and looked at him for a while, he would turn his face away. If they made even a slight remark, he wouldn't even greet them. This kind of cruel result was 100% effective at creating a peaceful barrier around his life.

At first, the students of JingCheng just dismissed it. They thought that they could all enjoy the beautiful boy, so none of them would approach him. Until one certain evening, outside the canteen, when the head of the JingCheng University Taekwondo Association, who was also a junior-level student well-known on the campus, held out a rose in public to Cheng FengLai as a confession. Cheng FengLai turned a blind eye to him and walked away with no expression. The senior manager couldn't just allow his reputation to take this blow, so he tried to catch up to and stop this guy. As a result, in full view of everyone, Cheng FengLai didn't even turn his head as he raised his long legs in a whirlwind kick that couldn't even be seen clearly. The two-time top Taekwondo Men's Champion of the JingCheng University Games was kicked into the small pond next to the canteen.

From then on, Cheng FengLai became known as a thorny flower on a high ridge, to be admired only from far away, not up close.

In the next semester, on one afternoon in the spring, outside the JingCheng University's West Gate, Cheng FengLai got out of a luxury car, making many students side-eye him. No way, has our "JingCheng Freshman Flower" also fallen into the recent vulgar trend and become a kept lover? Or did he reject the pursuit and confessions of all his classmates just because the economic strength of those students wasn't worthy in his eyes?

——Yes, Cheng FengLai had really tried to avoid trouble by concealing his origins and family when he had entered the school. He had gone to the capital to study like a normal university student. Because of all his excess energy, he even did part-time odd jobs in his free time.

The scene of the beautiful young man stepping out of the luxury car was quickly captured by a classmate with fast reflexes and posted to the campus BBS, accompanied by a bold, black headline titled "The famous flower has an owner, losers please go no further." The post was a stone that stirred up a thousand waves, breaking people's hearts, the sight of which made people cry.

After Cheng FengLai got out of the luxury car, before he was even a few steps away, the owner of the luxury car also got out and chased after him.

When the students along the road saw this, they immediately screamed in their hearts, if you're throwing away this young, top-quality, long-legged handsome guy, I'd love to take him ah, ah, ah ah!