Chapter 63: Never! Get! Pregnant! Again!

Ji XiaoYu took a bath to wash off his son's pee. When he finished washing, he saw that Cheng PaoPao had been dressed in a little outfit, with a diaper covering his little butt too. He was crawling back and forth on the carpet in the room, moving quickly. Cheng YuTang handed him a rattle and he rolled over to sit up and grasp it in his hand, then he rattled it happily.

Ji XiaoYu still wanted to spank his son's butt, but right now he was as happy as any silly daddy with his head in the clouds, heh heh, my son is so smart, he's just so cute!

Father and Mother Cheng were also sitting off to the side, watching, their eyes fixed on him like children watching a giant panda on TV.

Father Cheng also boasted, "Our family's PaoPao is so capable, not like a newborn baby at all."

Mother Cheng sighed and said, "Isn't that true? He looks like a 6-month-old little doll, but he's much smarter than an average kid that age." After a pause, she asked Cheng YuTang, "TangTang, you and XiaoYu suddenly having a son this old, how will you explain it to outsiders?"

Cheng YuTang had considered this question long ago. "We'll say that XiaoYu and I had a baby through a special kind of technology. I've already prepared the birth certificate and other related documents, guaranteed to be foolproof. No one will find anything wrong."

Assured, Mother Cheng said, "That's good."

Thinking for a few moments, Father Cheng said, "Why don't we hold a 6-month celebration for PaoPao in a few days? Let's officially hold it with some relatives and friends, to save them from hearing rumors and guessing. Otherwise, PaoPao won't grow up well in the future. What do you all think?"

Ji XiaoYu was indifferent, he had no opinion on the matter and so looked at PaoPao's father.

Cheng YuTang said happily, "Dad, you're very thoughtful, we'll do as you said."

Cheng PaoPao suddenly crawled up to his dad, grabbing one of his fingers and stuffing it into his mouth. But he wasn't teething yet, so he could only gnaw and lick his dad's finger all over.

Ticklish, Ji XiaoYu laughed and quickly pulled his finger out.

Cheng PaoPao was unrelenting, his pair of chubby hands tugging on his clothes as he climbed up his body, arching along like a big fat worm.

In confusion, Ji XiaoYu said, "PaoPao, what are you looking for? Daddy doesn't have any toys."

Cheng PaoPao put his little head on his chest, chattering but not able to communicate.

Mother Cheng covered her smiling lips and said, "I'm afraid that PaoPao is hungry, looking for milk to drink."

Ji XiaoYu instantly flushed and he shoved PaoPao out to the full length of his arms towards a certain someone who had a smile in his eyes. He said with exasperation, "I don't have milk, go find your father!"

Cheng YuTang pinched his ears and then got up to get his hungry son some milk powder.

Mother Cheng had prepared a large bottle, so she quickly rushed over with 200 ml of milk, then instructed, "TangTang, hold PaoPao with one arm, so his head is higher than his body and don't shake him when he's nursing."

Cheng YuTang went along as he held his son, then he took the bottle and put the plastic nipple on his lips, saying softly, "PaoPao, drink the milk."

Cheng PaoPao pulled the plastic nipple into his mouth and gulped hard, gurgling rang out immediately.

Father Cheng praised, "Our PaoPao is really energetic, what a strong boy!"

Ji XiaoYu secretly puffed up his chest, that's wrong, my son is still really inferior, he needs to submit to me!