Chapter 19: That back, that waist, that b.u.t.t, those long legs........

A week pa.s.sed by in a flash. After transferring to the underground parking lot, under heavy pressure from Fang DaXing, Ji XiaoYu went through a few days of on-the-job training, being rushed to learn the relevant knowledge, and then officially began his duties.

Fang DaXing viewed him as a nuisance and sent him to be an area patrolman, to walk back and forth in the parking lot on patrol to ensure the safety and order of the environment and also to provide services when the car owners needed them.

To be honest, this job was a bit more leisurely than being a lobby security guard, but Ji XiaoYu has always been a restless person, so when he had nothing to do, he got bored. However, there was often no one to talk to in the parking lot and most of the time it was just him alone talking to himself in front of these lumps of iron. And when there were a lot of people, they came with cars, so he had to keep smelling car exhaust and it wasn't a good experience for this scent-sensitive pheasant spirit.

Work in the underground parking lot was also divided into three shifts, morning, midday, and evening. As soon as Ji XiaoYu started, he was on a two-day morning shift with Fang DaXing, from midnight to eight in the morning. This time period was the most boring, because not even a shadow of a ghost might be seen for a few hours, but sleeping wasn't allowed. This was suffocating to him.

Two days later, on Sat.u.r.day, Fang DaXing also didn't give Ji XiaoYu a day off, but asked him to go on the evening shift, from 4pm to midnight.

If HongSheng's security guards were on duty on weekends and holidays, they'd be paid overtime in accordance with the state regulations. Therefore, Ji XiaoYu had no resistance to the overtime, but was instead very excited. He took a long nap first and then ran to HongSheng after 3:30pm.

The urban design of Ning City was very good. There were tree-lined roads everywhere and there were special pedestrian walkways on both sides of the road. They was also flat and clean, so Ji XiaoYu could run very smoothly and didn't feel tired at all.

He was tall with long legs and had excellent looks. So running vigorously and briskly, like a gust of wind, all along the way, he made many pa.s.sers-by do a double-take.

A silver sports car was stopped on the side of the road waiting for a red light. The rear seat window was open and a man in casual clothes was leaning back in the seat with his eyes closed.

Ji XiaoYu happened to run down the sidewalk next to him, causing a girl who was heading directly towards him to shout at her companion with shining eyes, "Wow, look at that handsome guy!"

"Really so handsome, like a star. Quick, take a picture!"

"Aiya, I didn't get it, he's running too fast!"

Cheng YuTang was woken up. And with some unhappiness, he opened his eyes and glanced out the window at random. His gaze suddenly focused and glued to the figure like a shadow. That back, that waist, that b.u.t.t, those long legs........

Who knew how but he suddenly remembered a popular phrase commonly used on news reports for descriptions – a beautiful landscape in the city.

When the thought crossed his mind, he felt vulgar.

After just a few seconds, the intersection lights changed and the driver started the vehicle to drive forward. Ji XiaoYu had already run far away in the direction of HongSheng and he could no longer see him.

Cheng YuTang made a 'tsk' sound and tried to pull his gaze from the window.

The driver had been closely keeping an eye on his boss's every move, so he asked, "Cheng Zong, what's wrong? Is there a problem?"