Chapter 20: Was this early menopause?

"That's right, this little friend is very nice guy, he has a promising future," Su MiaoEr echoed. "Cheng Zong, I'm sorry, I have something to go to first. Have a nice weekend, goodbye."

"Goodbye."

Su MiaoEr continued forward, stepping lightly, for a while and then she opened the driver's door of a white car to sit inside. She drove out of the parking lot.

"Cheng Zong, I'm going to get back to my work too, goodbye!"

Ji XiaoYu also wanted to sneak away subtly. Just as he lifted his foot, he heard Cheng YuTang laugh and say, "Slow down. This little friend is very popular, so popular with beautiful women wherever you go."

Ji XiaoYu had to stop and he said with a smile, "What wherever, Cheng Zong is being flattering."

"Seriously, behaving frivolous all day long with a carefree smile, looking like that." Cheng YuTang's expression grew heavy and he ground his teeth, "Just a few days at work and even the manager of the HongSheng's Advertising Department dares to start with you. You're taking your job too seriously, aren't you?"

He had arrived at the company at 4pm. Although his purpose in coming wasn't work, his year-round self-discipline still drove him to work for two hours. He had watched the clock until the time was up before coming down to the parking garage.

As a result, as soon as he came out of the elevator, he saw Ji XiaoYu and Su MiaoEr hugging each other with an unknown atmosphere. Cheng YuTang had nearly blown out his lungs yelling. Was this kid so restless that he wanted to change his position again? Always hooking up with this one or that one. It's clear that this was a blatant challenge to his own endurance.

In that moment, if it weren't for Su MiaoEr's presence, he was afraid he would've shoved Ji XiaoYu down and given him a hard spanking - if he couldn't spank him, he'd scold him.

Ji XiaoYu's smile suddenly froze and he immediately argued angrily, "You, you're talking nonsense! I didn't start anything with her, I just thought she was going to fall before I gave her a hand!"

Is this a joke? How am I frivolous? It's that cat spirit who deliberately seduced me, okay?!

What's going on with this man? So moody and nonsensical. Was this early menopause?

Or was it that Cheng YuTang was secretly in love that cat spirit, so he couldn't bear that someone had close contact with Su MiaoEr? But in all honesty, he really didn't have any thoughts towards Su MiaoEr, he had just been a little shocked.

Even if you are the president, you can't go wrongly accusing people!

Being accused of talking nonsense was really a fresh, new experience for Cheng YuTang. Seeing that Ji XiaoYu was flushed, with a look that was both angry and aggrieved and not at all like it was faked, Cheng YuTang's heart softened. Maybe it really was a misunderstanding and it was as simple as this little guy is saying.

Cheng YuTang's mood instantly improved, but his expression didn't change, "In that case, it's no good. You and Su MiaoEr aren't at all suited to each other. I was worried that with your hot head, you might do something stupid and get yourself hurt. That's why I was reminding you."

Really? The president is so good, managing not only the work of his staff, but also the feelings of his employees? Ji XiaoYu said dubiously, "Then you rest a.s.sured, I don't like anyone like Manager Su. In fact, I don't like anyone right now."

Except for money – he silently added in his heart.

Cheng YuTang inexplicably felt a little upset. So he changed to a commanding tone, "My driver had to take leave today. You drive me home."