Chapter 7: This egg is worthy of being this little master's, it's plenty strong!

After the tedious meeting was over, the department managers dispersed. Cheng YuTang returned to his office and took a moment to comb through the problems that had been brought up at the meeting but had no solutions for the time being.

Zhao BaiXin sorted out the meeting minutes and then put them at his fingertips. He glanced subtly at the clock hanging on the wall.

It was already past ten o'clock.

"Let's leave this for today. Let's go." Cheng YuTang stood and said, "Xiao Zhao, I'm giving you another assignment. When you have time, check the background and recent experience of the previous little delivery guy. Report back to me when you find the information."

"Who? Oh, I see, Cheng Zong."

Zhao BaiXin was very curious about Cheng YuTang's sudden command, but he didn't let it show on his face, his expression purely business.

This task was basically as easy as using a sledgehammer to open a nut for this executive assistant. The little delivery guy wore an apron with the printed LOGO of the restaurant. However, he was just a 20-year-old wage earner. What kind of background experience could he have? After a quick look, it would definitely become clear.

However, the kid had a good body, stunning the eyes of anyone who looked at him. Surely that couldn't also be true for Chen Zong, who had always had picky eyes and who was suspected to be sexually indifferent?

This could be described as the sun rising in the west.

......

When Ji XiaoYu returned to the small restaurant after the delivery, he found an extra young man in the kitchen, with big eyes and bushy eyebrows, a tall, strong body, and muscles, waving two kitchen knives as he cut vegetables at the cutting board. Was this a new young man recruited because they were so busy?

"That's Qiang Zi, just back from his trip home." Zhang QiaoYan saw him and rushed over to whisper, "Qiang Zi has a bad temper, even Uncle Li doesn't dare to take him on, so you shouldn't mess with him. But rest assured, you're Uncle Li's favorite. Even though Qiang Zi came back, he can't take your place!"

Ji XiaoYu was dumbfounded. He wasn't a fighting cock, who would go peck at anyone he saw. As long as other people didn't mess with him, he certainly wouldn't provoke anyone.

Even if Qiang Zi had come back and would squeeze him out of his position, it would be fine; he'd just have to change his job. The small restaurant didn't pay a high enough salary, so he wouldn't be able to save much money in one year. He was afraid there wouldn't be enough for the chick after it hatched. Before, he had been too busy to multitask, so his job hunt had to be pushed aside. But now that Qiang Zi was back, he could make time to search.

Wu YaoQiang heard the movement and turned around. He was shocked to see Ji XiaoYu at first but then he shot him a fierce look, conveying pure, resolute condemnation and warning, as if he were a magpie looking at the pigeon intruder who had occupied his nest.

Stare away, it won't hurt me any. Ji XiaoYu touched his nose in disapproval and turned to the counter to see if there was a new delivery order.

After a while, Wu YaoQiang walked past him with two buckets of kitchen waste in one hand. He said with a gruff voice, "Xiao JiJi, get out of the way, watch out or Qiang Zi Ge will crush you flat with one stomp."

"Come on. This little master is afraid that you won't succeed!" Ji XiaoYu suddenly puffed up his feathers.

You have a little dick, your whole family have little dicks! If you grow into a big man, will it definitely be big there? Maybe not!