Cartoon Characters

"Barry, you need to disarm Hartley immediately! He's a master of distraction; he's a master of hiding his true endgame." Dr.Wells warned.

Parker was diving through the files as quick as she could. She had multiple programs running on her computer, trying to get the answer to what Hartley took from the Cortex, in hopes it could be used to help Barry.

Cisco was sitting beside her, awaiting the answer. He mentioned that he would have helped if his head wasn't pounding.

After hours of searching, the computer finally found the file. Parker clapped her hands together in victory. She cheered while Cisco shouted, "A-ha!" and patted Parker's back for her hard work.

"A-ha what?" Dr.Wells eagerly wondered.

Cisco answered, explaining that Parker found it. She took that time to read the file that Hartley took. Cisco finished explaining they found it, and passed it off to Parker for information on what the file was.

Parker pouted."Uh oh."

"Uh oh what?" Caitlin asked, wincing.

"He may or may not have the data to Barry's molecular scans.." Parker mumbled. Her head dropped into her hands.

"Why would he want that?" Caitlin asked.

"He could get Barry's frequency," Dr.Wells answered.

Cisco pressed the button to speak to Barry. "Dude, we lied! Get out of there!"

However, Barry was already in pursuit of Hartley. "It's over, Hartley, you lose."

"Amazing," Hartley darkly chuckled. "He replaced me with you-- a total moron. I got you with the same trick twice."

Same trick? Parker tossed her head up. His suit! Hartley is using his suit against him!

Hartley activated the sound waves before Parker could reach the radio and tell Barry her discovery. Barry suppressed a scream. Team Flash had to suffer through Barry's gasping, grunting and groaning.

Parker's hands fell over her face, her fingertips balancing the glasses. She sat there, her heart wrenching with guilt.

"I got the idea watching you and Harrison chit-chat. I used your suits' own speakers to kill you. That feeling? That's your organs tearing apart. You activated the frequency when you disarmed me. In chess, we call that a discovered attack-- you don't see it 'til it's too late. Right, Harrison?"

Meanwhile, Caitlin's computer of Barry's vitals was beeping and flashing red, the warning that Barry was in extreme jeopardy.

"Barry's vitals are bottoming out! We have to do something!" Caitlin shouted.

Dr.Wells jerked his stick forward and zoomed behind the desk, pushing Parkers chair out of his way, his goal to use her computer. He opened a tab, found a satellite and began depcrypting the CPX codes.

"Barry's on a dam at rush hour-"

Parker's eyes widened. "Doc, are you going to use their radios?"

Dr.Wells nodded. "Yes, satellite sends a signal to the car and it comes out the speaker-"

"Yes, I know how satellite radio works!" Caitlin snapped rather impatiently. "How does that help Barry?"

Parker glanced at Caitlin. She was panicking-- something not approved of in the crime fighting business. Parker sent her a look that clearly read, 'get it together or get out.' They still had Barry alive. Her panicking was not making things better.