Best Part: Pizza

A little over a week passed. Current day for Parker meant a scheduled group meeting at the West house.

Sensitive to conserving gas, Parker decided to carpool with Cisco.

She clicked through the security cameras of S.T.A.R. Labs to find him. When she did, another person was in the meta prison with him. Parker grabbed her purse and ran down there.

"Is that a Disney Prince?" she asked, rounding the corner.

"Hello, Parker," Ray Palmer said. "Long time no see."

Parker glanced at the person glaring at them from inside a prison cell. She raised an eyebrow. "And who have you brought?"

"Jake Simmons, also known as, Deathbolt. His cell is equipped with an electromagnetic field that breaks molecular bonds of plasma into liquid," Cisco explained excitedly.
"Yeah, whatever you say. Why is he here?"

"He left Central City and came to Starling," Ray said. "Except we don't know that he's a meta-human."

"What makes you say that?"

"His powers were present before the Accelerator Explosion."

>>>>>

Parker had enough mystery to focus on. She added the mystery of Deathbolt's power to the list of things to take care of after Harrison Wells was dealt with.

Once Ray Palmer grabbed the Atom suit and left, Parker and Cisco stole a S.T.A.R. Labs van and took off to the West house.

When walking in, there was a chime of 'Hello's, but one specific voice was missing.

"Where's my Allen?" Parker asked.

Joe laughed, returning Parker's greeting hug. "Hello to you too, Park. He should be back and second. I sent him out for pizza from-"

"Coast City!" Barry finished, speeding in. He dropped two boxes of pizza on the coffee table and stood tall, beaming.

"Whaaat?" Cisco said. He rushed to grab a piece of pizza.

"Why did I never think of that?" Parker mumbled to herself. She took a piece and wrapped one arm around Barry's neck, kissing his lips. "Thank you, my hero."

Barry pulled away just enough to speak without his lips hitting hers. "My pleasure."

"Relationship goals," Cisco sang, his hand over his heart.

Parker and Barry plopped down on the armchair beside the fireplace, creating a makeshift circle for their meeting.

Cisco, Caitlin, Barry, Joe, Eddie and Parker glanced around, waiting for someone to speak.

Unsurprisingly, Parker stood up, bringing wandering eyes to her.

"Okay, six months of investigating Harrison Wells and/or the Reverse-Flash has led us nowhere," she began.

"Cisco and I have decided to take a different approach and start at the very beginning," Joe continued.

"Meaning?"

"Road trip, baby," Cisco gleefully shouted. He clicked his beer against Joe's. "Joe and I are heading to Starling City."

"What happened in Starling that involved Wells?"

"A car accident that Wells was in with Tess Morgan fifteen years ago."

Parker snapped her fingers in remembrance. "Yes, because Dr.McGee told Barry that Wells seemed like a changed man after he lost Tess."