The Charming Three

The security camera showed Wells entering through the front gates. 

"Barry, you can't fight him by yourself," Parker insisted. 

"Yeah, I can," Barry muttered.

His lips were on her head, then he was gone. When Parker looked at the computer screen of security cameras, Barry was facing off against Wells. 

"Well, I heard your prison transfer didn't go so well. I'm so sorry."

"All apart of your plan, I assume?" Barry asked.

"Actually, that didn't factor into my plan at all, but I'm impressed you went to such great lengths to keep those people from harm. Ever the hero, huh, Barry?"

"You've hurt enough people."

"I know. You see me as the villain, but Barry, if you were to look back carefully, at everything I've done, every wheel I set in motion, you would realize that I have only done what I had to do. Nothing more, nothing less."

"And the Particle Accelerator? How does that fit into your plan?"

"Why don't you go on inside?" Wells asked. "Let me show you."

"I just learned the hard way not to trust the bad guy."

"And yet, I've shown you, time and time again, that you can't beat me, Barry."

Fire appeared on a security camera. From the sky came Ronnie Raymond, as an aid to Barry. His feet touched the ground and he extinguished the fire. 

"Ronnie," Caitlin breathed, smiling. 

"Firestorm," Cisco corrected.

Wells chuckled. "Wow, you brought yourself a friend."

A clink sounded from another camera, diverting Parker's attention from the main camera. A wire was hooked around the light post near Barry; someone was sliding down it with their bow.

"Oliver!" Parker shouted excitedly. "I didn't even know he was still alive!"

"Welcome, Mr.Queen!"

"Hope we aren't too late," Oliver said.

"Youre just in time," Barry muttered to him. "I don't care how fast you are, Wells! You can't fight all three of us at the same time."

"Trust me. This-- this is gonna be fun," Wells taunted. 

He pointed a fist at Barry. Cisco tapped the screen, zooming in to find a ring on Wells' middle finger, one with a backwards lightning bolt in a circle. 

Parker frowned, fumbling with her own lightning bolt ring.

Wells clicked the band. In a show of red lightning, the Reverse-Flash suit unfolded from the ring. Wells ran into it, then straight at Barry. 

"Okay, that was so much cooler than expected," Parker said. "That's our next project."

Parker scooted her chair backwards with her good foot, spun it to face the door and stood, starting to limp out of the Cortex.

"Where are you going?" Caitlin called after her.

"Just text me if anything good happens!" Parker responded. 

Parker limped with determination from the Cortex. She arrived at the Emergency Exit door on the ground level of S.T.A.R. Labs. 

She knelt in front of it, pushing it open to peer through with one eye. It was barely noticeable, keeping her from harm's way. 

Oliver was on the ground, Wells' hand at his throat. 

"The history books say you live to be eighty-six years old, Mr.Queen," Wells said. His hand vibrating, he started to lower it to Oliver's chest. "I guess the history books are wrong."

"Spoiler alert," Parker muttered. Her brow scrunched with thought a moment later, "Wait, how the hell does Oliver live longer than me?"

Wells disappeared from her view, Barry having ran through the pair and redirected Wells' wrath to him. 

Parker anxiously watched through the slit in the door, waiting for the action.

From the sky, a body clad in a yellow suit crashed on top of a car. Harrison Wells didn't get to his feet, or move. 

A few seconds worth of small talk later, Oliver and Ronnie walked through the alleyway to leave. 

Parker shoved her shoulder into the door, unexpectedly pushing it out. 

Along with Ronnie's hands flaming in fright, Oliver grunted as the door slammed into him. 

"Sorry!" Parker gasped, using the door handle to hoist herself from the ground. "I just needed you to not do your Arrow thing."

"Parker!" Barry yelled, waving his hand to get her to leave, in fear of Wells harming her. 

"He's unconscious, I'm fine," Parker insisted, shrugging her shoulders. She directed her attention to Oliver. "Are you okay? I mean, I heard you died, then you were resurrected, then everyone found out you're the Arrow? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, Parker. Don't worry about me," Oliver insisted, a microscopic smile on his lips. 

"You just kind of dropped off the map. I'm curious to where you've been."

"A place called Nanda Parbatt. I'm heir to a throne."

"Sick! Dude, that's great. Do you get reception there?" Parker asked, eyes wide with excitement. "Call me sometime! When you aren't busy ruling, or whatever."

Oliver chuckled. "Okay, Parker."

"Well, see you. Good luck ruling," Parker said. 

"Tell Caitlin I said hello, and I love her," Ronnie said as he walked by, following after Oliver. 

"Gross. But fine," Parker agreed.