Over Again

"He needs you."

Parker's pencil let off the paper for a brief second. She turned her head to her shoulder, then resumed sketching. 

"Listen, Parker, maybe you think I'm interested in him. I'm not. I've got a... thing, back in Starling," tried Felicity. 

"As in, one party's cheating, or you're secretly in love?" asked Parker flatly. 

"The second one."

"I figure you know of Barry's love for Iris, then?"

Felicity chuckled. "Takes one to know one. Although, I'm not so sure it's Iris anymore..."

××××

"I figured out a way to track Captain Cold!" declared Cisco a couple hours later.

The eyes in the Cortex fell on his excited figure. 

"You gotta stop naming these guys," said Caitlin. 

Dr. Wells cleared his throat. "Barry."

Barry turned only his head to listen. His grudge against Cisco remained, even after the initial cooling off period on the treadmill. 

"The cold gun is powered by an engine control unit. A microcomputer that regulates air to fuel ratios so the sub-cooled fluid in the chambers don't overflow and--"

"--explode!" Felicity finished.

"Right. This ECU was receiving updates wirelessly from my tablet. If I boost the signal using Central City's network, and send a false update,  we'll get a ping back and--"

"--locate Snart," said Dr. Wells. 

"How long will it take?" asked Barry.

"First I have to hack into the City's network, so maybe thirty minutes?" guessed Cisco.

"I can do it in less than one. When it comes to hacking, I'm the fastest woman alive," said Felicity. She rushed a computer, then interlocked her fingers and cracked them. She winced directly after.

"Cooler in your head?" wondered Parker.

"Entirely," said Felicity. She went quiet as her fingers clicked across the keyboard at a high speed pace. Exactly a minute later, she clapped her hands. "All right. I'm in."

"Are you kidding?" asked Caitlin. 

"I'm sending the updates. We're connected," updated Cisco.

"He's heading West on Nelson towards the train station," said Caitlin. 

"If he's leaving, it appears Mr. Snart may have gotten what we came for," said Dr. Wells. 

Parker glanced at Barry. "You might wanna go."

He followed her directions and disappeared to slip into the Flash suit. 

"When we put our minds to it, dude, nothing can stop us," said Cisco proudly. 

Barry raised a hand and touched his earpiece lightly.