Bad Move

During the remaining thirty-six hours, everyone agreed that there needed to be at least two people at S.T.A.R. Labs at all times to ensure nothing happened to the Accelerator, or the meta-humans were let loose.

Speaking of the meta-humans, Team Flash's next problem revolved around them. If the Accelerator was set to be reactivated, it was predicted that the meta's would be killed.

"If we let them out, they kill everyone in the city. If we leave them in there, they die," Cisco had put it, in simpler terms.

Good boy Barry Allen was convinced to save them, arguing that they were still human, and automatically deserved the right to live.

With the decision to save them made, it switched the conversation to devising a plan to save the meta's.

Parker's idea, which was knocking out the meta-humans and shoving them into a freezer when the clock was left with an hour, earned her a horrified look from Caitlin.

Parker shrugged and said, "The worst that could happen is a little frostbite. It's better than being dead, if we're being honest.."

Parker's idea—which was most definitely not used or taken into consideration— lit a spark in Barry's head. He put the conversation of pause and ran off, giving an excuse that he needed to talk to somebody.

In the meantime, Cisco moved the wheelchair onto a table, flipped on its side. He started trying to remove the futuristic hardware inserted into the bottom of the wheelchair.

Having nothing else to do, Caitlin watched him.

Parker made herself comfortable in her computer chair, playing stupid computer games.

An hour later, Barry zipped back into the Cortex.

His opening statement, "So, I may have done something you all might not agree with," made the team collectively sigh.

"Continue," Parker said, clenching her teeth.

"I asked Leonard Snart to help us, in exchange for something."

Following the surprised yelling of, "WHAT?!" from the group, Joe started actually yelling at Barry, voicing every reason that his idea was horrible.

Barry's response was a simple: "If you have any other ideas, I'm all ears!"

It left a perfect opportunity for Parker to say, "Well, my freezer idea still has a chance—"

"Parker, no," Caitlin said.

"Look, Joe, the Particle Accelerator goes online in.." Barry stopped, finger pointed at the trio to finish the sentence.

"Sixteen hours," Parker and Cisco chorused.

"Lucky for you, I figured out what it is you can get me!"

A frightened squeak escaped Parker's lips. She almost fell from her chair from the booming voice appearing behind her.

Joe had his gun pointed at the door. Cisco held his screwdriver protectively in front of him. Caitlin ducked behind the wheelchair.

"Hello, Detective. Caitlin. Cisco. Parker," Snart greeted, his walk  similar to a swagger, "I've thought about your proposal, Barry Allen. For you to get what you want, this is what I want: my fingerprints, dental scans, DNA, family tree, criminal record—everything in this world concerning Leonard Snart, I want it gone."

Joe had grudgingly lowered his gun. An unimpressed look on his face, he asked, "You really think we'd do that for you?"

"I'll do it," Barry said, nodding at Snart and ignoring everyone else. "If that's what it takes."