Extra: 3

In which Parker comes to a mind blowing realization, and then understands it wasn't that great. Plus, shower sex is talked about. 

Running to the Cortex, barefoot, Parker yelled, "I have figured it out!"

Iris, Barry, Cisco and Caitlin stopped what they were doing to look at Parker.

"Figured what out?" Cisco asked.

"Remember when Captain Cold kidnapped Caitlin and I? We were tied with our knees touching, and I took off my shoe--"

Caitlin sighed, her eyes amused. "Don't tell me you figured out how to save our lives."

"Not confirmed, but it's possible," Parker said.

"I'm intrigued," Cisco said. 

"So, I took off one shoe. If I could have wiggled the sock off, I could have used my toes-- or as I call them, my slightly less useless fingers-- to grab the back of my shoe and press it into the bomb until it moved away from Caitlin and I."

As the nerds tended to do, Barry, Caitlin and Cisco started to ruin Parker's thought.

"What if the bomb exploded upon impact?"

"You had on over the ankle socks-- I doubt you could take those off without your hands."

"What if the blast was big?"

"Even if you had pushed it away, it probably still would have hit you." 

"Oh, my God!" Parker yelled, spinning on her heel to exit the Cortex. "Forget it. Fine. I'm out."

Barry zipped across the room, wrapping his arms around her from behind.

"If you're going to go on and crush my theory more, I'll kill you. Straight murder."

"You'd never catch me."

"Maybe when you're expecting it. But you sleep in my bed. You shower in my shower."

"Speaking of shower, your hair smells like it needs one," Barry whispered in her ear. 

"I washed it last night. You blow dried my hair, idiot," Parker said.

Barry started to sway. Huskily, he whispered her name again.

"Oh," Parker said, chuckling. "Was that your terrible way of trying to get us to shower together?"

Barry stopped to swaying, losing his confidence with how loud Parker spoke. "Park, shush."

"They don't care," Parker said, turning to face the others, who were watching with mild disgust.

"Well, I mean, I don't necessarily want to hear about shower sex," Iris said. 

"I just pretended I heard nothing," Cisco said, shrugging his shoulders. 

"It's not shower sex. It's preventing a high water bill for Parker," Barry defended.

Parker tilted her head. "But you can't deny--"

"Okay!" Caitlin said, trying to save her innocent ears.

Eyes wide, Iris muttered, "My best friends have seen each other naked."

"No, your best friends have banged," Cisco corrected.

"And enjoyed it," Parker said under her breath. 

"Did you really?" Barry asked, his head snapping to her.

"I made you breakfast the next morning. You didn't realize that was 'good sex' breakfast?" Parker asked. 

A goofy grin crossed Barry's face, pleased with his performance two months ago. 

Parker rolled her eyes. "You're lucky you're cute."

"Just be safe. Use protection," Iris warned. 

Cisco's mouth opened, the look on his face saying everything. 

"I'm not going into detail about condoms," Parker said, wagging her finger at Cisco. 

"Does that mean they don't work?" Cisco asked. 

"Or they don't use them," Caitlin said.

Cisco stared at Parker's stomach. "Are you two purposely trying to make a Parry baby?"

"No," Barry said instantly.

"It's only happened once, my God, that's a low chance of getting pregnant," Parker said. 

"Would you be opposed to a lovechild?" Cisco asked, smirking.

Parker almost answered, before she realized who asked the question. "Cisco, shut up."

"We've only been together for a year and a half," Barry said. "Besides, I'd make her marry me first."

"I've pronounced you as soulmates already," Cisco said. "You're not allowed to be with anyone else."

"Have you been with anyone else?" Caitlin wondered.

"Sexually, no," Barry answered, as Parker shook her head in agreement.

Iris held a hand over her heart. "Park's your first? Aw."

"I better be," Parker said, glaring at Barry. 

Barry kissed her head. "You're my first and last, baby."

"Aw," Parker said. She jumped into his arms and pointed at the Cortex doors. "To the showers!"

"Ew!"