Confessions

Parker reached S.T.A.R. Labs. Without popping in and saying a quick hello to anyone, she stole the keys to the van and raced to Barry's old house.

Before Cisco ended the call earlier, Joe asked her if she was ready to explain all of it to Barry. With Joe there to help her, she thought she could.

Sherry wasn't there when Parker knocked on the door.

Fortunately, Parker knew how to pick a lock. It was probably really suspicious to anyone jogging by or driving past to see a girl bent over, jamming two bobby pins into the lock.

Parker was practically sweating from the pure panic of someone getting the wrong idea.

The lock clicked. From the amount of weight she had been leaning on the door, when it opened, Parker tripped forward into the house.

"Sherry?" She called.

There was no response.

Parker started unloading the machine from the van. It took seven trips and an hour to assemble all the parts correctly.

Once it was ready to be fired up, the only thing missing was the presence of Barry Allen.

Parker slid down the wall beside the machine. While she waited for Barry and Joe, she decided to check in on her friends in Starling City.

To: Felicity Smoak
Hi, buddy.. How are you doing?

From: Felicity Smoak
Great! Everyone's pretty good. I met this guy named Ray. I think we've got something going...

From: Felicity Smoak
Oh, and Oliver got revived.

The door creaked open.

Parker was too baffled from the casual text message to check if it was Barry. She stared at the tiny letters, rereading it over and over.

To: Felicity Smoak
Um..? None of you thought it might have been a good idea to call me? Tell Oliver he's getting a very angry call from me when I get the chance!

"Parker?"

Barry looked surprised to be in his old house, but even more so when he saw Parker chilling against the wall. He grabbed her outstretched hand and hoisted her up, straight into his arms.

"I haven't seen you in forever," he mumbled into her hair.

Parker giggled, squeezing around his shoulders as hard as he was around her waist. Her eyes were closed, melting into him.

"It's only been like two days, Barry."

"Way too long to go without seeing you."

Barry pulled away from her and let her move back to the machine. He watched her, feeling an urge to grab her again and not let go.

"Beautiful home," Parker complimented, diverting Barry's focus on what she was doing.

"It's a lot bigger. Everything's changed.." Barry said.

He looked around, his hands on his hips. His search stopped on a specific piece of furniture.

Parker smirked when she saw Barry stop at the mirror. Barry looked up at her, saw her smile, and narrowed his eyes.

"I don't fully know how Cisco and Parker did it.." Joe confessed.

"Did what?" Barry asked, his forehead scrunched.

Parker fully brought the machine to life, Joe clicked the button, and the two watched Barry for his reaction when the holograms appeared.

"Mom.." he mumbled.