Palmer and Smoak

The next day, Barry ran into the Cortex with new information on a possible meta-human case: a girl who died from unknown blister-type wounds all over her body.

Barry brought his findings from the body to S.T.A.R. Labs, letting Caitlin help him find out more on the case.

"Death by apitoxin," Caitlin announced.

"Honeybee venom," Dr.Wells clarified.

Parker and Cisco had varying degrees of discomfort on their faces.

"Why did it have to be bees?" Cisco grumbled. "I don't do bees. Ain't nobody got time for bees."

Dr.Wells ignored Cisco. He looked at the biological evidence from the scene once more. "When a honeybee stings, their stingers are ripped from their abdomen, killing them."

"There were no stingers in the body. And no dead bees in the car," Barry said, understanding where Dr.Wells was aiming at.

"Honeybees only insert point one milligrams of apitoxin when it releases its stinger," Caitlin informed.

"Yet, Ms. Kang was found with enough venom in her body to kill a herd of elephants. So, it appears, not only have we found a meta-human who can control bees, but also increase their amount of toxicity."

"Bees communicate by releasing pharamones, maybe they're controlling them through secretion?" Barry wondered.

Cisco fake-gagged. "Parker, want to join me in getting a beekeeper suit?"

"Gladly," she mumbled, taking a seat in the chair behind the computer desk.

If the entire case was going to involve bees, she was almost one-hundred percent sure she would be sitting out. Maybe even taking a trip to Starling City just to ensure she wouldn't get stung.

Barry smiled. "Pretty sure I can outrun a bee, Park."

"But.." Another voice chimed. Arms wrapped around Parker's shoulders. "Don't run into a lake. Bees will wait for you to come up for air, then sting you. Turns out there's a lot to discover.."

"Felicity!" Parker yelled, squeezing her favorite blondes arms excitedly. "What are you doing here?"

"Can you guys come outside for a second?" Felicity asked.

Team Flash bundled up to comply to her request.

Felicity watched the sky, conversing with Parker about things that happened since their last meeting.

"No super cool meta-humans to talk about. Iris still doesn't know Barry's the Flash. Oh, my little Allen phased through a wall the other day. That was pretty cool. Anything good happen in Starling?"

Felicity made a sound of excitement and her finger shot up to the sky, pointing at a blur in the sky.

"Is that a bird?" Caitlin asked, squinting.

"No, a plane," Cisco said.

The blur became a wobbly human-shaped figure as it decesended from the sky. It narrowly missed the side of the S.T.A.R. Labs building and with not so much of a smooth landing, fell onto its knees on the pavement.

The 'it' turned into a 'he' after the helmet of the suit was pulled off, revealing a man.

"It's my boyfriend," Felicity breathed.

Before Parker could say a thing about Oliver, the man walked closer in a robotic way, due to his suit. His closeness allowed Parker to examine him. Perfect eyes, contagious smile, luscious black hair.