Not My Allen

Parker and Caitlin were at the Cortex together once more in the morning.

Like usual, a nod was exchanged, that time, Parker even glared a bit. Caitlin ignored it bashfully.

The two went their separate ways, Caitlin in her little lab and Parker sprawled across the computer chairs.

Approaching footsteps turned her head towards the door, revealing her boyfriend.

"Morning, Barry," she said, giving a quick smile.

"Oh, hi, hello, you."

Parker raised her eyebrow at the strange response. She didn't linger on it too long. "I haven't talked to Caitlin about last night. Figured you could do it better than me. I might hit her if I had to."

"That would be bad.." Barry answered slowly.

Parker nodded. She felt like something was wrong. Any threats towards Caitlin were usually followed by a laugh from Barry, who knew Parker really wouldn't do anything. That time was different.

She turned to Barry, dreamily smiling. "And also, thanks for last night. Having sex with you was just..Everything I ever wanted."

"....I feel the same way."

"Is Barry here yet?" Caitlin wondered, interfering at the right time.

"Yeah, here he comes," Parker called back.

Barry bent down to kiss her cheek, making her smile. Parker spun the chair around, the grin dropping into a straight face.

That was not her Barry Allen.

Parker grabbed her cell phone and texted Dr.Wells, asking him to arrive as soon as possible. When she looked up from her phone, another set of approaching footsteps rounded the corner.

"Oh, I have been looking for you two all morning!" Iris shouted.

Parker squeaked, scrambling to sit up in her seat. Wide eyed she asked, "What the hell? Why are you here?"

Iris pouted, disheartened that her friend wasn't happy to see her. She took a seat at the computer and brought up the video from the Police Car of Eddie.

When Barry and Caitlin gathered around, Iris played the video. Once it ended, she looked at the three expectantly.

"Do you see it?"

"I see Eddie killing two cops," Parker said.

Iris paused the video and pointed her finger at Eddie's gun-holding hand. "Eddie isn't a lefty. He's being framed and we need to find out who's framing him. I swear, when I get my hands on them, they are going to be-"

Iris was stopped by a strangled cry coming from Barry. Parker's brow raised in mild curiousness and a bit of humor.

Dr.Wells had stung Barry with a taser.

"Should I be worried for Barry right now?"

"No, Parker. Not the Barry Allen in front of us, at least," Dr.Wells said. He looked at Iris. "Your observations about the shooter were spot-on, he is indeed left handed. As is this man. Our Barry, is right handed."

"Then this is him," Iris said, looking for confirmation.

"Indeed."

"I need to take him to the Police. If they see what he can do, maybe they'll let Eddie go."

Parker and Caitlin snapped their heads to Dr.Wells, leaving him to answer, calmly, without raising suspicion. "Perhaps it would be best for Dr.Snow, Parker and I to handle him here."