Speedy

"Hartley's gone."

Parker's mind automatically went to worst case scenario, thinking Hartley had figured out a way to break out or use his powers.

"What?" Barry hurriedly asked, "How is that even possible?"

"I let him out," Cisco continued.

Parker's lips split. She took one step forward, but her outstretched hand grabbed by Barry.

He tugged her back into place beside him and firmly grasped her hand in case she tried to go for Cisco again.

"I know you're mad, Parker," Cisco mumbled.

Parker opened her mouth, but with a second thought, shut it, instead giving a deep sigh.

Cisco looked at Caitlin, his eyebrows furrowed. "Are you mad? I can't
Tell with those glasses on."

"I'd like to yell and wave my arms, but I'm afraid I'd throw up."

"Why?" Barry snapped, taking his turn to yell. "What were you thinking? You know how dangerous he is!"

"Hartley said he knew what happened to Ronnie--"

"Something we could have figured out ourselves, Cisco! Did you ever think that he's a criminal and he might be lying just to escape?" Parker yelled.

Caitlin took off her sunglasses, revealing her grief stricken eyes. "Cisco, I told you to let it go, I didn't want you looking into that for me."

"I wasn't doing it for you!" Cisco quickly defended himself, "I.. I sealed Ronnie into the accelerator before it blew. He told me to wait two minutes, and I did, and he didn't come back.. I can't stop thinking that ten..twenty seconds, and maybe Ronnie wouldn't be like he is now. I'm so sorry."

"You carried that around this entire time?" Caitlin asked.

She tapped twice on the desk before walking around it, her eyes on the floor.

"Do you know what Ronnie would say, if he was here? He'd say you did the right thing. It wasn't your fault. What happened that night wasn't anyone's fault."

Parker's eyes very quickly flickered to Dr.Wells.

"Now, come on," Caitlin said with an encouraging smile. "Don't we have a teleporter to catch?"

Parker wasn't ready to let Cisco off the hook. However, she knew it wasn't her call to forgive him or decide a punishment. All she could do was give him an earful about safety and that would be the end.

Dr.Wells seemed awfully happy to change subjects. He clapped his hands together and moved his wheelchair behind the desks, finding a video of particulates from Shawna.

Caitlin and Cisco peered over the computer screen; Barry and Parker leaned on the desk to get a closer look.

Little squiggles were shown in a normal light. They moved erratically.

"Now, this is the normal behavior of the particulate that Shawna left behind," Dr.Wells explained. He hovered a finger over a button. "Watch what happens when we remove light."

The screen turned green, causing the squiggles of DNA to fall still. Some moved slowly, but most of them stopped completely.

"So, it's lights off, basically. She can't teleport if she can't see," Parker said, looking for Dr.Wells for confirmation.

He nodded.

"How do we do that?" Caitlin wondered.

Parker opened her mouth to suggest an idea, however, Barry's cell phone cut her off.