Family Meeting ft. Parker

Having taken pictures of her mystery board in Barry's Lab at the CCPD, Parker set those pictures up on her phone for reference.

The team (featuring Martin Stein and Ronnie Raymond) had tuned in on the conversation between Barry and Wells.

The volume was up at full dial, leaving everyone in the Cortex to hear without being crowded around Parker and her computer.

She managed to answer her questions on sticky notes, hoping that in short time, the questions would be more thoroughly answered.

REGARDING THE NORA ALLEN MURDER:
Adult Barry and Reverse-Flash go back in time(HOW? By running super fast, I suppose) and make it to his old house(FOR WHAT REASON? Eobard tried to kill Young Barry, but Adult Barry followed him back) They fight, Nora Allen is killed, and Young Barry is dropped off a few blocks down the road, presumably by Adult Barry.

As soon as Parker heard the taunting by Wells about Barry being able to travel back in time and save his mother, Parker said a quick, "Bad idea. He probably shouldn't."

It resulted in Caitlin snapping at Parker multiple things about her negativity, and how she was holding him back from being with somebody he loved, because of apparent selfishness.

Parker just stared at a fuming Caitlin Snow for a couple seconds, then shrugged and said a sarcastic, "You're totally right, Caitlin," and turned her attention back to her sticky notes.

Before Caitlin could say another word, Barry trudged into the Cortex, hope etched on his face.

"The rare oppourtunity to go back in time and right a wrong, and save your mother-- it's quite the paradox Harrison has presented you with, Mr.Allen," Martin Stein began.

Parker listened to him intently. Stein agreed with her caution against the time travel idea, but he was the one who could back her up with real information.

"The chance to be with someone you love?" Caitlin said, "Seems pretty cut and dry with me."

Parker noticeably rolled her eyes, biting on her tongue to refrain from saying anything.

"At first blush, Dr.Snow, but this gift has an unparalelled risk," Martin said, "The night your mother died, the night you save yourself from being killed.. That event alerted the timeline and changed the course of history."

"So, what you're saying is we're living in a parallel universe?" Cisco asked.

"Just like last time I time traveled," Barry compared.

"That time you only changed one day," Cisco said.

Parker raised her hand in the air, claiming the spotlight, "Correct me if I'm wrong, Martin," she muttered, "Barry, this time, you'd be changing fifteen years of history. One different decision, no matter how big or small, impacts everything that follows."

Martin nodded at her, continuing with, "Moments upon moments, choices upon choices, new relationships-- nothing would be as it is today."

"No one would know the difference besides Barry," Parker said. She tilted her head with thought, "And maybe Cisco."

Barry fell back into a seat, clasping his hands together. His thumbs twiddled as he talked, different possibilities generating.

"So, if I go back and save my mother, my dad doesn't go to prison. I never live with Joe and Iris," Barry started.

"You'd never meet me," Cisco continued, "Or Caitlin, or Ronnie."

"You'd meet me in school," Parker said.