The Bold

The boys returned with a cell phone. 

Curiously watching Felicity work to access the phones' files, Parker wondered, "How are we sure Harkness won't back-trace us?"

"He shouldn't have that kind of knowledge," Lyla dismissed.

Parker skeptically narrowed her eyes at the woman, but Lyla didn't spare her another glance. Parker shrugged and glanced around. Her eyes caught Barry, isolating himself on the stairs.

"Park, will you check traffic cameras?" Felicity interrupted.

Parker clicked the mouse at different points on the city map, her own eyes and the FRS scanning over the ten cameras in the selected area. She repeated the action for a dozen different locations before Felicity tapped her shoulder. In her hand laid the decrypted cell phone.

Parker went through the phone files and found the most recently saved number into the phone. She copied the digits and set them into the tracking software. Once the hourglass had filled, a current location popped onto the screen.

"Found him!" Felicity called, gathering everyone around the computers. "He's at the corner of Infantino and Adams."

"In a warehouse, like all villains," Parker added.

"Is that--"

Felicity craned her neck back to look at Lyla. "-A.R.G.U.S spy satellite? Yup," she said proudly. 

Parker's finger tapped the screen, performing a high-speed head count. "Thermo-vision says ten bodies inside."

"Harkness knows we're coming."

"I can keep track his position with this," Cisco said, holding up his phone.

Oliver and Roy were suiting up; Diggle reloading his gun; Cisco staring in awe at all three of them.

Through his intense thoughts, Barry had noticed everyone fall into action. He continued to stay on the stairs, leaving Parker enough time to jog to him before he could leave. She squatted to his level, placing her hand on his knee to steady herself.

"We can't talk now, but later, I'm all ears. I know Oliver's a little.." she trailed off.

"Douchey?" Barry filled in.

"Not the word I was aiming for, but yes, that too. He's just difficult."

Barry turned his head and met her brown eyes. He took her hand from his knee, pressing a kiss on her knuckles, igniting a smile upon her pink lips.

Parker dropped onto her knees and pulled his mask up, helping him adjust it to his face. She kept her hands on his cheeks, forcing him to stare at her. "Be careful."

"I'll be fine, Park," he smiled.

>>>>>>

Once again, Parker was incredibly bored. Caitlin was never a good person to stop making her bored, Lyla seemed unapproachable, and Felicity was working on taking a nap. Parker had tried spinning around in the chair, but dizziness caught up with her rather quickly.

She had pulled her pained right arm out of the sling and started to twirl the fabric around her finger, counting how many twirls she could get before the sling fell into her lap.

A beep sounded from a nearby cell phone.

The ladies glanced at their phones. They all shook their heads, telling each other that it wasn't any of them. The last place they expected the ringing to be coming from was Markos' phone but sure enough, Felicity held up the buzzing phone.