Triple Date

The three couples agreed to meet in about an hour at a restaurant Ray made reservations at.

Barry grabbed Parker and sped her back to her apartment.

"Felicity is probably going to look hot again.. Should I try to?"

"YES!" Barry yelled. "I mean.. Yes, honey. That would be pleasing to my eyes."

Parker went into the depths of her closet to find a fancy dress. She found the perfect one: a tight, strapless, white dress with black strips of fabric crossing in an 'x' over the breasts. She pulled it over her hips and let the top half rest over, leaving her stomach and bra exposed.

She moved into the bathroom, applying the necessary make-up. Her lips were a cherry red, her nails matched and she perfected the black eyeshadow already on her eyelids.

While waiting for the curling iron to heat, Parker noticed the quiet in her apartment.

"Barry!" she called. "It's been fifteen minutes and you still haven't made any noise."

As if on cue, music started to play. Barry's shoes clicked against the hardwood floor. He slid into view, a remote control serving as his microphone. His other hand was respectfully over the left side of his chest.

"Don't go breaking my heart," he sang, holding the 'microphone' to Parker.

Rhythmically shaking her hips , she sang, "I couldn't if I tried.."

The two went back and forth, singing, dancing, laughing.

There were a few times Parker burned her hands, trying to do all three things and also successfully curl her black strands of hair.

Barry distracting her wasn't exactly making the hair curling process easy, but Parker was having so much fun she didn't complain.

Six songs later, Parker's hair was ready. She unplugged the curler, pinned her bangs to the side of her head and had Barry pull the zipper the remaining distance on her dress.

"Shoes," Barry reminded her.

Parker laughed, patting his cheek affectionately. "Good job. If you hadn't told me, I seriously would have walked out shoeless."

To complete the outfit, hooker heels would have been ideal. However, Parker was not about that life. She slipped her feet into ballerina flats, sprayed a spritz of perfume onto her collarbone and shrugged on a pea coat.

"Okay, weirdo. We're taking a cab to the restaurant, there is no way I'm letting you fuck up my hair."

"Deal. My hair needs to stay in place too," Barry admitted, playing with his hair in the mirror. There was one strand that wouldn't stick.

Parker grabbed his tie, pulling until he was bent at her height. She licked her thumb and held the hair down. It was successful when she pulled away.

Barry turned to the mirror and gave himself a thumbs up. Remembering, Parker was there, his eyes widened.

She chuckled. "Cutie."

The couple hailed a cab outside her apartment. When they arrived, the restaurant looked empty, especially for being almost seven at night. That was usually the dinner. As they climbed out of the cab, it seemed the two had similar thoughts.

"Either this place sucks.." Parker mumbled.

"Or Ray bought it out," Barry said.

Parker raised her eyebrows thoughtfully, admitting that was a good theory. Barry held open the door for her and she waltzed in, running past the boys and straight to the other two girls.