03'

03' Scooby-Doo Gang

꧁꧂

Wanda walked downstairs where Elijah and Rebekah were seated in the living room. Wanda looked around the room looking for a certain Mikealson. "If your looking for Kol he left to have a little chat with the Gilberts." Rebekah smirks at her.

"The who?" Wanda questions. "A doppleganger bitch and a vampire hunter with many issues." Rebekah says. "The two kids who tried to kill him yesterday? Is he an idiot to go back to them?" Wanda suddenly felt a bit anxious with the situation at hand.

"Rebekah where does Kol usually go." she asks determined to find him before something can happen. "Usually Mystic Grill, but I think your underestimating him a bit. My brother can't get killed that easily." Wanda wasn't really paying attention to Rebekah as she walked out the house heading towards the Grill.

Wanda walked in and looked around for the Original. She bumped into a girl, "I'm sorry you'll have to excuse me." Wanda apologized walking away not noticing the look the girl was giving her.

Bonnie had a bad feeling when she bumped into the women. She turned to see her looking around for someone, dismissing her thoughts she went back to figuring out how to help Elena kill Kol Mikealson.

Wanda walked up to the bar seeing the Mikealson sat there drinking. "What brings you here darling?" Kol questions knowing exactly who was behind him. "Rebekah told me you went to talk to the two kids who almost killed you yesterday. I came to see if you were ok." she said.

For some reason hearing her say that made Kol feel all warm and fuzzy inside not understanding the foreign feeling he pushed it aside. "I'm honored that you care, Wanda." he smirks finally looking at her.

Wanda liked the way he spoke her name making the young girl a bit confused. Her heart started beating faster. "Did I fluster you darling?" Kol said noticing her heart rate picking up when she said her name.

Wanda calmed herself down and glared at the vampire next to her. "Don't think you can fluster me that easily." she retorted. This made Kol grin, "I'll take that as a challenge" Wanda rolled her eyes at his enlarged ego.

"Well since I'm stuck in this reality, why not tell me a bit about it." Wanda said to him. Kol smirked "Of course, let's walk around the city while we're at it." He got up and started walking out the Grill knowing Wanda was right behind him.

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿

Wanda and Kol walked side by side down the streets of Mystic Falls. "So what would you like to learn first, darling?" Kol questioned. "I meant to ask you, can vampires heal fast? Because when I snapped your wrist and Klaus's ankles it was like nothing happened a minute later." Wanda asked curious.

Kol chuckled "Yes, we heal very quickly from those injuries, but there are ways to kill a vampire we aren't invincible." Wanda lifted a brow at him insinuating for him to go on.