51'

𝟓𝟏' 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧

꧁꧂

Wanda tapped her foot impatiently as Hayley's phone went straight to ringer... again. "I'm going to lose my mind." the girl muttered clutching her phone with a strong grip.

"Any longer and that phone won't be in one piece." Kol chuckled as he walked into the room.

Wanda sent an angry glare at the Original making the vampire lift his hands up in surrender.

"This doesn't make sense, she's supposed to be human right now. Elijah went to see her." Wanda ranted as possible situations ran through her head.

"She's probably alright darling." Kol told her as he filled himself a glass of whiskey.

"Say that one more time and I'll break your entire collection of alcohol." Wanda gritted through her teeth as she took deep breaths.

Kol frowned, "Leave them out of this."

"You're such a child." Wanda sighed as she walked out of the room.

The girl walked downstairs where she saw Klaus on the phone, "Freya, I'm aware that 21st century technology remains a mystery to you, but when you see my name pop up on your phone, you answer it. Come home immediately. Mere hours after you lecture me about boundaries, and here you are at my house in the middle of the night." he said into the phone.

"Where the hell is Hayley?" Wanda said as she walked up to him.

"Wanda love, great to see you too." Klaus grinned.

Wanda raised a brow in challenge, she was not in the mood.

Just then Cami walked in, "I came through the front door. You appeared through the window like a creeper. Besides, this is a matter of life and death." she said as she walked up to the two.

"When is it not." Wanda sighed.

"Call it a hunch, but I think your friend Lucien is torturing and killing humans in the quarter. There have been two victims so far, but I've constructed a psychological profile of the killer, and I don't think it's going to end there." Cami revealed.

"Who the hell is Lucien?" Wanda said with a sharp tone.

"An old friend." Klaus replied then turned to Cami, "Lucien would never be so sloppy. Although I admit there is a familiar method to this particular madness." he told her.

"You want to prove to me you're turning over a new leaf? Make sure this latest victim is the last one." Cami told him, Wanda snorted as Klaus shot her an irritated look.

"Heh. Are you suggesting I prove my redeemability by killing my oldest friend? Such irony." Klaus said.

"Wouldn't surprise me, you have done far worse." Wanda bitterly smiled at the hybrid.