30'

30' The Battle of New Orleans

꧁꧂

Wanda and Hayley were pacing waiting for the three Mikaelson brother to come back with Jackson. "Hayley I'm sure their fine." Wanda said but she herself was worried too.

"An explosion went off, what if either of them got hurt." Hayley worried, just then they walked in covered in ash, Hayley ran and hugged Jackson as Wanda walked up to Kol wrapping her arms around him.

"Thank god you're alive." Hayley said, "I'm fine too, thanks for asking." Klaus said, Wanda laughed and Kol rolled his eyes tightening his arms around her. "What about the stones?" Hayley asked.

"Scattered across the bed of the Mississippi, I'd imagine." Elijah sighed, Klaus poured himself a drink "Marcel's not a fool. He knows an empowered werewolf army would mean the end of vampires in New Orleans. The explosion is his way of saying he means to prevent that. For all the good it'll do him." he said.

"Well, it did him pretty damn well, didn't it?" Hayley said looking at Elijah who frowned. "This is my fault. I'll find a way to fix it." Jackson said, "Bloody right it is" Kol muttered.

"No, Jack, you're hurt. No one's blaming you." Hayley said comforting him, "I'm blaming you! Those stones will be hard to replace" Klaus shouted then looked at his two brothers "Fortunately, I always have a backup plan." he smiled.

They walked downstairs where Francesca had walked in with five other men who brought a suitcase, "You can't seriously mean her! She's a gangster!" Hayley shouted and Wanda agreed with her. "I see her more as a means of procuring rare items at short notice." Klaus grinned then turned to greet her.

"Greetings, Ms. Correa! I see you've brought company." Klaus said, "These are my brothers. I always include them in delicate business matters." Francesca said, she took the briefcase "If you and Marcel are planning on having a little throwdown, I'd prefer my family to be on the same side as the inevitable victor." she said.

"Then, you have what I asked for?" Klaus asked, "Not enough for an army, at such short notice, but it's a start." she said and Elijah cut in "Strange, I wasn't aware that she was familiar with our plan." he said.

"My price for doing business is full disclosure. Your brother complied." Francesca said, "And what does the Human Faction stand to benefit from all of this?" Wanda suddenly asked very curious as to why she would help.

"I only want us to solidify our allegiance to the ruling class. It's good for business." Francesca replied looking at Wanda now. "If only everyone shared your capacity for reason." Klaus said as he examined the stones.

"Sadly, they don't. Marcel is being especially vindictive. I'm worried he might come after me, or my family, just for meeting with you. It might be in our best interests if we combine our efforts." the 'human' said.